How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
No paternity leave please, you'd have enough time off already

I'm sure the little rascal will be a fighter just his old man. All the best to them.

Maybe he can even fight all the way to being head boy or Captain at Eton and achieve something his fighting father cruelly never could. It'll make the Johnson family so proud if he did I'm sure, before going on to Oxford and being in The Bullingdon Club just like Daddy, assuming restaurants exist in the future post Covid-19 world of course.

That's for the future, this news has really made my day in the here and now. I'm just about to do some cleaning before logging on to WFH and there's going to be a spring in my step now because of this wonderful news. Are we clapping at 8pm tonight now I assume as well?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I'm sure the little rascal will be a fighter just his old man. All the best to them.

Maybe he can even fight all the way to being head boy or Captain at Eton and achieve something his fighting father cruelly never could. It'll make the Johnson family so proud if he did I'm sure, before going on to Oxford and being in The Bullingdon Club just like Daddy, assuming restaurants exist in the future post Covid-19 world of course.

That's for the future, this news has really made my day in the here and now. I'm just about to do some cleaning before logging on to WFH and there's going to be a spring in my step now because of this wonderful news. Are we clapping at 8pm tonight now I assume as well?

You might be on your own if you do - it's Wednesday!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The evidence is there in the link I provided. Are you disputing it?

There's no evidence there. He's just written stuff next to their names, with no reference/links/proof. You can accuse the BBC of bias if you wish. BH it your blindly accepting Guido Fawkes as unbiased truth is pure fantasy.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
There's no evidence there. He's just written stuff next to their names, with no reference/links/proof. You can accuse the BBC of bias if you wish. BH it your blindly accepting Guido Fawkes as unbiased truth is pure fantasy.

If what Guido has written is BS then I’m sure they’ll make it known and disavow any links with the Labour Party.

We shall see...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unfortunately plenty of Billionaires donate to The Guardian, such as Bill Gates, so don't trust them either.

That’s one. Who are all the others?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If what Guido has written is BS then I’m sure they’ll make it known and disavow any links with the Labour Party.

We shall see...

Those sensationalist 'facts' about the nurse are ****ing ridiculous.

Union steward - OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS IN A TRADE UNION ****ING COMMUNIST
Attended Corbyn rallies - OH MY GOD SOMEONE ATTENDED A RALLY HELD BY THE LEADER OF THE SECOND MOST POPULAR POLITICAL PARTY IN THE COUNTRY
Sack Hancock - WHAT?
Called for Action against the government - OH MY GOD SHE WANTS SOMETHING DONE ABOUT LACK OF PPE WHAT A BITCH

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Those sensationalist 'facts' about the nurse are ****ing ridiculous.

Union steward - OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS IN A TRADE UNION ****ING COMMUNIST
Attended Corbyn rallies - OH MY GOD SOMEONE ATTENDED A RALLY HELD BY THE LEADER OF THE SECOND MOST POPULAR POLITICAL PARTY IN THE COUNTRY
Sack Hancock - WHAT?
Called for Action against the government - OH MY GOD SHE WANTS SOMETHING DONE ABOUT LACK OF PPE WHAT A BITCH

And if it’s been the other way round politically you’d have been ok with that?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And if it’s been the other way round politically you’d have been ok with that?

What about what about what about. Guido has put some bullshit up to draw your attention away from what's really important and damaging to his political allies and you've gone for it.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
What about what about what about. Guido has put some bullshit up to draw your attention away from what's really important and damaging to his political allies and you've gone for it.

It was politics masquerading as journalism. By selecting those people, the BBC muddied the waters themselves. They could well have found NHS staff without political ties to interview but didn’t.

There may well be truth to the story, but the BBC saw a chance to score points and instead that became the story and that’s the problem here.

What I’ve “gone for” is immaterial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports