Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you rate the new website out of 10?

NEW WEBSITE OUT OF 10

• Total voters

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'll give it a 2, just because I have been able to navigate to where I needed to go. However, it wasn't immediately apparent how to do so. Then there is the small detail that it is just so bloody ugly. Personally, I'm all for keeping the homepage fairly minimal with nice obvious links to where you need to go, rather than the car crash of front page we have now.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've been following the link that someone (Superphil?) put on where the news index & stories are given in a 'no fuss' format.

REckon I'll only visit the official when I need to top up my card.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'll give it a 2, just because I have been able to navigate to where I needed to go. However, it wasn't immediately apparent how to do so. Then there is the small detail that it is just so bloody ugly. Personally, I'm all for keeping the homepage fairly minimal with nice obvious links to where you need to go, rather than the car crash of front page we have now.

That sums it up perfectly for me too.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
The mobile version is even worse than the full. It was simple before, uploaded easily but now with all the photos its a nightmare

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I don't like the new site, not helped by my up down scroll buttons on my laptop not working on it (they work on other websites) and I have to click on the slider to move the screen up and down. Maybe I will get used to it, but I was quite happy with the old one.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Can't even log on - it doesn't load !! what a lot of shit. Couldn't listen to the seagulls player last night - perhaps that was lucky!! Sort it out Brighton!!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not sure if this is linked but did an etop-up last week and confidently handed card to my Son to buy a round, only it hadn't topped up.

Checked it out at home and top-up showing, WTF?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Poor for such a great club. Hope they've asked their web developer for a refund. I liked the old one, did everything I wanted

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
The web site is really bad. Most of the time my laptop freezes and my iPhone struggles with it. I've hardly been able to read the Albion news since the switch! I also had terrible problems with Player - not sure this was related to the new website though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here