Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you make a living?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
telecomms engineer for BT.

Same here, although I traded the van for a desk 22 years ago and now remotely diagnose and repair faults on the core network. Rather bored with it but the money is good because I work shifts and I get a load of time off and mostly work from home.

I always wanted to be a train driver though. Still do if I'm honest.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Used to manage a tyre exhaust & brake garage but left that to be full time carer for my mrs.

I now do the same job as you , and believe us it is a full time job with little pay . Used to work in Enviromental Conservation .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Licensed aircraft engineer for bcal ba for years then into management as a
Technical writer
Health and safety manager
Shift hangar manager

Then owned 4 pubs and a smallholding now care for my wife but still run our smallholding.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Immigration enforcement officer - heard a whisper about a Uruguayan who has had his work permit revoked, am on it!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Web developer for smart phone apps.

I'd like to meet someone who works at a mint, so they could respond by saying "I make money" when someone asks them the same question. Weird things amuse me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Run my own Investment Company, investing in and supporting small businesses in Sussex. As per OP no requests; since the banks aren't lending I've done my dough and am now fully focussed on building the businesses.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Was that necessary? You have a pop at what someone else does, without disclosing what you do yourself...*sigh*

Do I have to put a smiley on every post? I've already put on here what I do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here