How do you make a living?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Business Process Architect - snazzy title and much better job than when I coordinated the sewage network for south London a few years back!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Laser engineer, setting and running CNC lasers in sheet metal trade. Fine Limit work.

Normal run of the mill stuff but we have had some very good interesting projects recently for McLaren and the some parts for the Hadron Collider over at Cern.

At least I am when I'm not sofa tied with a gout ridden ankle and elbow :-(

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Best way to describe it is "prototype automotive industry technician"

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I work for the good ole NHS. hence a non season ticket holder due to shifts working weekends+nights.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Ita amazing how . so many people here, are in high quality jobs....obviously intelligent. Calmly talking about there careers. And as soon as any thread starts.... Neanderthal man erupts ! The morons... Its ok..im probably one of them !!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I own one of Dubai's most popular tutoring centres.

A quick 'hello' to all the other educationalists on the thread.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Ita amazing how . so many people here, are in high quality jobs....obviously intelligent. Calmly talking about there careers. And as soon as any thread starts.... Neanderthal man erupts ! The morons... Its ok..im probably one of them !!

Thing is that you don't necessarily need to be intelligent to succeed in life. Common sense and ruthlessness can take people very far.

Luckily, I possess two out of three. If I wasn't so kind I could be king of the universe.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thing is that you don't necessarily need to be intelligent to succeed in life. Common sense and ruthlessness can take people very far.

Luckily, I possess two out of three. If I wasn't so kind I could be king of the universe.

Thank you. I'm going to try this on for a week. I think I have one of the three and will be working to strengthen the other two. :)

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Working in a couple of different companies at the moment - main one being a storage business where we collect and deliver straight to your door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports