Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you assess Ben White, so far?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Let's face it out defence is now just SH1T

What has potter done to it

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been excellent today - glad he got a thread :clap2: passing is so so so good.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tis a silly thread.

White has just made a huge step up. Dink made a few errors against top players in his first season upstairs. It's going to happen.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think Ben White has played very well. Slipping over happens in bad weather. He's looked accomplished.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Let's face it out defence is now just SH1T

What has potter done to it

Could you just give it a rest for a while ?

If you want a stat, we conceded six goals less last season than the previous one under Hughton.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Hmmm is worrying that basically we concede or gift chances at most set plays. Not Ben whites fault and defensively we have been good all season except for this basic part. Got to be addressed and someone needs to take charge back there and organise it.
I will say that the ball in from James was quality on this occasion and sometimes very hard to defend against

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
All that hype.

Not good enough.

Why did we ditch the solid Duffy ? Crazy

Excellent touch, excellent control, excellent pass, excellent tackle, good pace, good positioning and clear confidence. Dodgy in the air.

Its a good job we have coaches isn't it or maybe this weakness wouldn't be addressed.

personally I'd send the coaching bill to Bielsa, he was supposed to have sent us the finished product wasn't he ???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hmmm is worrying that basically we concede or gift chances at most set plays. Not Ben whites fault and defensively we have been good all season except for this basic part. Got to be addressed and someone needs to take charge back there and organise it.
I will say that the ball in from James was quality on this occasion and sometimes very hard to defend against

Everton are a real threat at set pieces. Sigurdsson and Rodríguez to deliver, Calvert-Lewin, Kean, Mina and Richarlison to attack it. I’m amazed Burn didn’t start

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was it a mistake? Or was it a foul...?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
geez give the guy a break , only his fourth EPL game , he is still learning his trade against much better players this season

you lot have short memories it was only 5 or 6 seasons ago Dunk was making at least one error per game at Whites age

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Burn has to come back. Something has to change in this defence it's gash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here