Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did UKIP do?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought that fish was good for the brain obviously not.

It didn't help in the final week of the election campaign with the local Conservatives advising their supporters to vote UKIP tactically to stop Labour holding the seat.

Jan 30, 2008
What have numbers got to do with people being right or wrong? ???

Using numbers like that leads to the argument that the even greater number of people who voted Labour or Tory were even less wrong!

Did I say they weren't.........what a din:facepalm:
regards
DR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
clearly 3.8 million votes for one seat in parliament does not represent a democratic process .....does it....???

bit of jiggery- pokery going on there.....innit ...!!

Jan 30, 2008
clearly 3.8 million votes for one seat in parliament does not represent a democratic process .....does it....???

bit of jiggery- pokery going on there.....innit ...!!
time for change, didn't realise there are so many thick racists in the country ...........shocking:D
regards
DR

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Those UKIP supporters have had a lot to say for themselves. Whenever you tried to point out to them that they'd struggle to get 10 seats you got slated. Now, rather predictably they are shouting for PR. I suspect UKIP would have done much better under the proposed AV system. I think I was the only person in the country who voted for it. To be fair, only 10 people in the country voted at all! Where were all the UKIP chaps then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Election 2015: UKIP takes control of its first council, in Thanet.
UKIP has won control of its first UK council, gaining overall control of Thanet District Council in Kent.

In a tweet, UKIP said: "Thanet District Council has #GonePurple. First Authority in the United Kingdom to have a #UKIP majority!"

With a number of wards still to declare results, UKIP has achieved 30 seats, with 29 needed for a majority.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32672010

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Those UKIP supporters have had a lot to say for themselves. Whenever you tried to point out to them that they'd struggle to get 10 seats you got slated. Now, rather predictably they are shouting for PR. I suspect UKIP would have done much better under the proposed AV system. I think I was the only person in the country who voted for it. To be fair, only 10 people in the country voted at all! Where were all the UKIP chaps then?

I'm still looking for that 7 point lead, or of course the 1-5% Labour lead that was shoved down our throats for 600 odd pages. Most UKIP supporters never stated 10 seats, maybe you were dreaming......

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Did I say they weren't.........what a din:facepalm:
regards
DR

What you DID say is that "3.8 million people can't be wrong" - there are absolutely no grounds for that statement - 3.8 million people can certainly be "wrong". They can of course just as easily be "right". In fact both statements are totally meaningless cliches.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'm still looking for that 7 point lead, or of course the 1-5% Labour lead that was shoved down our throats for 600 odd pages. Most UKIP supporters never stated 10 seats, maybe you were dreaming......

A lot of UKIP voters thought they'd get much more than 10 seats. Including you maybe.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
A lot of UKIP voters thought they'd get much more than 10 seats. Including you maybe.
They deserved more than 10 seats considering how many seats the SNP and lib dems have...Sadly our political outdated system doesn't actually go by votes in the way it should.
Just the beginning for UKIP and not the end like many thought...Many plonkers on here I'm sure are surprised by the support UKIP got,but I'm not as I expected millions to vote and most laughed when I stated that.

Jan 30, 2008
What you DID say is that "3.8 million people can't be wrong" - there are absolutely no grounds for that statement - 3.8 million people can certainly be "wrong". They can of course just as easily be "right". In fact both statements are totally meaningless cliches.
anyway Farage is back so they were right :O
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here