Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can anybody get away with this

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Step 1.

Do basic police work, arrest perpetrators.

Step 2.

Charge them with crimes.

Step 3.

Convict them and send them to prison, ideally covering the summer months. Remove illegal vehicles from road.

Step 4.

Deport back to Ireland where possible and bar them from future entry.

Step 5.

Apologise profusely to residents for years of inaction.

Problem is they'll fail at No 1 by not being able to identify who did what, and as a result won't have anyone to charge with any offence........and even if they did, convicting them will take months, and probably wouldn't result in prison anyway. Hugely frustrating, as all the time they trip around ***ing up public spaces, intimidating locals and leaving their sh*t everywhere. Probably need some new legislation to deal with it - but of course there will be 'human rights issues' if we try that.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Absolute scum the lot of them. Even the police are scared of them and they know it and take advantage of that knowledge. All politicians are scared of doing anything and risk being called racist. Need to ship over some Russian hooligans to sort them all out :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What is also wrong is that the Argus never allow comments on articles about travellers. Whiter than white they are those lovely communities of Irish descent.......

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Who would the police be scared of? I don't think anyone whether liberal or conservative minded has a problem with people who commit crimes being arrested. it's completely different from say the black community being stopped and searched without reason. These are actual crimes being committed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Simple, arrest them for trespass, fine them for damage, charge them for removal of the waste and imprison them for not paying taxes .
Sadly nobody has the cojones to say a thing because pikey gypos are verboten in terms of the sad pc world in which we live.
The term snowdrops can be applied to the new lilly livered generation that will succeed us oldies. They cry at the most pathetic incident like somebody swatting a fly with a rolled up magazine. ''Oh how would you like it if a giant smashed a giant sheet of corrugated iron into you'' ?
Oh get a life you pathetic veggie humus munching gluten free nomarks and just man up.

Go on then you grizzled warrior of the older generation, show us lily-livered youngsters how it's done, because obviously we all love the way that public spaces are trashed by those parasitic *******s, hell, we clearly invite them in.

You might of course ask 'so what have you done about it', at which point I'll ask you the same and we'll likely realise that the answer for both is 'post on NSC'. Not sure what that says about both generations but I don't think you can pin inaction on just the younglings this time.

That said, I would like to gently suggest that using terms such as 'man up' may be seen as offensive by female users, and that the idea of hummus being used as a negative is deeply insulting to chickpeas. You monster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here