How average is your area?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
YOUR AREA IS...
EXCEPTIONAL
(SHOW-OFF)
When it comes to being average, South Oxfordshire ranked 321 out of 346 local authorities in England and Wales.

Reading was pretty crap but moving to south Oxfordshire soon and seems good :)

Oxfordshire not quite posh enough for you then?, so it has to be 'south' Oxfordshire! :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PRETTY UN-AVERAGE
When it comes to being average, Adur ranked 246 out of 346 local authorities in England and Wales.

Extract:

EARNINGS
AVERAGE
The average full-time worker in England and Wales earns £518 a week before tax. Workers in Adur are typical in this regard, earning £500.4 per week.
HOUSE PRICES
AVERAGE
According to the Land Registry the average house in England and Wales between January 2015 and March 2016 sold for around £195,000. In Adur the average house sold for £265,000.
OUT OF WORK
AVERAGE
In Adur30.9% of working-age people are economically inactive. Compared to the national average of 37.4% that's remarkably low.
EDUCATION
AVERAGE
Adurhas a fairly low proportion of people who hold at least a bachelor level degree or equivalent qualification with 12.4% compared to an average of 25.1%.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a load of old shit.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't think most people see Arundel as average !!

True, but to be honest I fear for the town as more people buy up weekend "homes" and more brands arrive in town

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
YOUR AREA IS...
BANG AVERAGE
When it comes to being average, South Kesteven ranked 24 out of 346 local authorities in England and Wales.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought some of the stats were interesting.

I would like to compare income and housing costs with other areas. I don't think we do very well with our disposable income to spend down south on the coast.

I tried to type in TS3 6RS to compare Middlesbro but it didn't work!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
YOUR AREA IS...
PRETTY UN-AVERAGE
When it comes to being average, Rother ranked 211 out of 346 local authorities in England and Wales.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Your area is...Exceptional (show-off)

When it comes to being average, Mid Sussex ranked 283 out of 346 local authorities in England and Wales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here