Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Hotel close to Portslade

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We have a family do coming up in a few weeks and have family coming from all over, including a few from Europe. The do is in Portslade and I'm looking for recommendations for a hotel for a few people. I'm thinking Shoreham to Hove to save them trying to get into (and Park!) in Brighton.

If NSC doesn't know where to go then I'll be reduced to those complete amateurs, Google :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
If you're extending your search to Hove, you could maybe consider extending it to just a wee bit further, to Preston Park. The Preston Park Hotel, um, is what it is, but has got a big free car park. There's also the Travelodge across the road from the park itself. If your guests are feeling particularly adventurous, the direct train from Preston Park to Portslade takes less than 10 minutes. To drive probably takes about 20.
Thank me later. With a beer. At the Amex. :cheers:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't tell me I've got to the point where only @Westdene Seagull and @Guinness Boy takes me seriously anymore ? I really need a recommendation for a hotel and I'm constantly being pulled off topic.

I'm off now and when I sign on tomorrow I expect a list of Mile Oak/Portslade/Southwick/Knoll/Hangleton/Fishersgate's finest :wink:
Please don't tar me with the brush of taking you seriously !

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I didn’t realise it was your permanent home .

4 of us cottagers Airbnb our homess from time to time. We had tenants for years but always knew it would be where we'd end up.
2 months travelling can turn into a profit with renting out our East of Portslade-on-Sea home.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
4 of us cottagers Airbnb our homess from time to time. We had tenants for years but always knew it would be where we'd end up.
2 months travelling can turn into a profit with renting out our East of Portslade-on-Sea home.
Not sure Portslade in the title is going to help your Airbnb business , I’m assuming that was your humour !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here