Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hostility is the key!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think the Pirate song or whatever is the key. It's seems to go on and on over and over and gets the rest of the stands joining in. Especially if we can all bounce up and down in the stands. Just constant noise whatever it is.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Set off flares? In our crowd, who's going to put down their vegan falafel wrap for long enough to do that? (and, let's face it, that bit is a stupid idea anyway).

What do you put in your falafel wrap to prevent it from being vegan?
PS Fil-Fil in Gardner St does great falafel wraps. Perhaps we can organise 29,500 to wing their way up to the Amex?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
falafel wrap....for **** sake what is wrong with a regular falafel roll with all the salad , halapenops , humus , tabouli , chilli and garlic sauce.......what is all this wrap bollox...??

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
There is little chance of a Poznan breaking out in the WSU.

Let's make the Amex a cauldron of hostility tonight. Yes, get behind our lads and sing our hearts out, but also make it a f@cking bear-pit for the Wednesday players and fans. Make noise, set off flares, we'll take a fine from the fa if necessary, because tonight is all that matters. Greet their keeper with 'Who the f@cking hell are you?', jeer his every move, intimidate him, make him pray for full-time. Don't clap the away attendance, this game is unlike any other. For this one night they are the enemy and they're all that stands between us and Wembley. We can do this.

Well I shall be clapping the away attendance before ****ing off in the 80th minute,rush, rush ,rush for the bus.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just have a laugh and a singsong, it's not life or death, we'll still be Brighton whatever the result.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You could be looking at a carpet in the shove if you get caught chucking a flare - f*ck that.

Well if your off to the shovel, it's nice to go to one with carpets.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just have a laugh and a singsong, it's not life or death, we'll still be Brighton whatever the result.

Unfortunately, we won't. Rumour has it, that should we lose, we are going to change our name to East Whitehawk.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Where else can you go in life and it's actively incouraged to have a pop at the people performing, tonight is that night; enjoy!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Let's make the Amex a cauldron of hostility tonight. Yes, get behind our lads and sing our hearts out, but also make it a f@cking bear-pit for the Wednesday players and fans. Make noise, set off flares, we'll take a fine from the fa if necessary, because tonight is all that matters. Greet their keeper with 'Who the f@cking hell are you?', jeer his every move, intimidate him, make him pray for full-time. Don't clap the away attendance, this game is unlike any other. For this one night they are the enemy and they're all that stands between us and Wembley. We can do this.

:clap2:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Galatasaray it's not.

And that's the problem.As kid Frankie has said the Amex is about as intimidating as a nursery. Yes Galatasaray,Napoli Curva Sud it's not. A long way away.

It's amusing reading the reasons on here not to have flares etc.I'm sure some of you guys must work in health and safety.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Well that's that idea f@cked then. Don't forget to pack your flask and sandwiches. Wear a vest because I've heard it might be a bit chilly later.

If you have ever been to gigs in Brighton you'll know that the way this town shows hostility is by dressing better than the band and refusing to dance. We could try this if you like. If it seems successful, we could always throw in a withering look of contempt at their childish enthusiasm.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If you have ever been to gigs in Brighton you'll know that the way this town shows hostility is by dressing better than the band and refusing to dance. We could try this if you like. If it seems successful, we could always throw in a withering look of contempt at their childish enthusiasm.

What's your bands name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here