Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Always amazed me how patient people have been with Will, but Vicente got absolutely slaughtered for being injured. No comparison in the quality of player and would love to see the dagger back.

Maybe I'm just being hardnosed. In a way, it is a nice gesture to keep him on. But realistically, he isn't Premier League. And FFP is important. It makes no practical sense.

Vicente, however, would make a LOT of sense!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I have seen enough of Hoskins to know he is the real deal,... yes he needs to shake off these injuries, but before he joined us he had several seasons with barely a game missed. He is quick, he can shoot, he can control the ball, he looks for the ball,.... he is a must in my opinion. The good thing is that OGJ will view him with a clean slate, in fact he will viuew all the players without any historical emotional attachment, I am certain that this will help move on the passengers to pastures new.

Totally agree, hope this is his season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have seen enough of Hoskins to know he is the real deal,... yes he needs to shake off these injuries, but before he joined us he had several seasons with barely a game missed. He is quick, he can shoot, he can control the ball, he looks for the ball,.... he is a must in my opinion. The good thing is that OGJ will view him with a clean slate, in fact he will viuew all the players without any historical emotional attachment, I am certain that this will help move on the passengers to pastures new.

Agreed - will be able to see the likes of Hoskins, JFC, Barnes et al have ability, obviously he knows about the Spaniards, then hopefully the likes of Harley, Brez etc will be off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here