Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins will miss rest of season

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
HOSKINS: Will Hoskins has been ruled out for the rest of the season with knee ligament damage following Tuesday night's injury. He could require surgery.

Had similar injury myself and I wouldn't wish on anybody. Hope he recovers.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
gutted for him. does not leave us many options now up front. Hope CMS gets his form back soon.

Get fit soon fella.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Poor lad. I guess, sadly, we've seen the last of him in an Albion shirt. Always thought he had promise but just cursed with injury. Wish him all the best

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Our options are emergency loan ( maybe not a bad thing), or put some faith in Toby who has been 'developing' for sometime now,.... I have no problem with either, but I would like to see Toby get some game time else what is the point of the DS.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
HOSKINS: Will Hoskins has been ruled out for the rest of the season with knee ligament damage following Tuesday night's injury. He could require surgery.

Had similar injury myself and I wouldn't wish on anybody. Hope he recovers.

We won't see him in a Brighton shirt again

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Our options are emergency loan ( maybe not a bad thing), or put some faith in Toby who has been 'developing' for sometime now,.... I have no problem with either, but I would like to see Toby get some game time else what is the point of the DS.

Or recall Dobbie on 28th this month........

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have nobody including Toby in the DS squad who are near good enough to make the step up to Championship promotion contenders. We need an old head to put the ball in the net, a Kevin Phillips type player to bring on for 20 mins, what ios the position at Blackburn of Nuno Gomez is he signed or a loan. Not sure how long io last but All Sadd in Qator Stars League only have 4 fixtures left to play according to wikipedia chart, Raul on loan for a few weeks? Can we recall Dobbie?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shame I feel for him, as I have said before though, the man is just so injury prone, you could not plan a side with him in it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got to feel for the bloke, has any Brighton player ever had a run of big injuries like Hoskins.

Hope CMS gets his form back soon.
Tough to do, sitting on the bench.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Feel sorry for Hoskins given a injury free run he would have proved himself. Hopefully Gus will look to alternatives but think he will stick with what we've got

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Hindsight is a wonderful thing !!!

Exactly, as said before, Hoskins played 43 games for Rovers in a far more 'muscular' league, with little or no problems. Its just bad luck, simple as that.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Poor guy, I too had a similar injury which virtually finished my playing days but at least I was over 30, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by somerset

This too, are any of the 'Development squad' EVER going to be good enough for the Gus's first team, I suspect not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here