Hoskins to Bournemouth - allegedly a fee has been agreed [merged]

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

the_fuck_you_say_trollcat-e1297635649871.jpg

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
I agree 100%, just thinking of mind games. Club make it look like Bournemouths integrity isn't what it appears and he stays, the club keep Hosky happy as haven't been seem to sell him or force him out. Sorry, just thinking about how things work in my office ... silly me

Why accept the simple truth when you can have a conspiricy theory instead.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
This is an Internet forum allowing the online BHA community to talk about whatever they please.... Rumor or fact. It would be pritty boring if we all suddenly stopped speculating on the lastest transfer gossip and instead only commented on FACT. 80% of the stuff on this website would not be on here. IF true I would feel awful for Hoskins.... the lad has had a lot of injuries since he has been here and still surely has something to offer even from the bench. A loan move maybe to get him playing more games but to sell him without giving him a proper crack would be (in my opinion) a really bad move by the club. We surely dont need to sell the player. hmmmm in Gus we trust I suppose.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is an Internet forum allowing the online BHA community to talk about whatever they please.... Rumor or fact. It would be pritty boring if we all suddenly stopped speculating on the lastest transfer gossip and instead only commented on FACT. 80% of the stuff on this website would not be on here. IF true I would feel awful for Hoskins.... the lad has had a lot of injuries since he has been here and still surely has something to offer even from the bench. A loan move maybe to get him playing more games but to sell him without giving him a proper crack would be (in my opinion) a really bad move by the club. We surely dont need to sell the player. hmmmm in Gus we trust I suppose.

and yur point is?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
you know what NSC is like.

some people like the idea of selling him as hes always injured.

some people are shitting their pants because they think hoskins is class and hasnt had a proper chance yet.

some people want barnes, harley & vicente out instead.

some people dont want kitson as a replacement because hes ginger. or vokes because he has a f***ing shit scoring record.

some people think this could lead to the signing of owen.

NSC was made for 14+ pages of shit about a rumour! lol

classic

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be disappointed to see Hoskins sold to AFCB but can fully understand a 3 or 6 month loan and then look at it again during the summer after AFCB have assessed him and we have watched what he does or doesnt do for them.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This kind of thing is perhaps a sign of where we are as a club. The signing of Hoskins was to strengthen the team as it was in June, but its got a lot stronger since and Gus wants to make it even stronger as we push for the prem. Thats going to mean shedding a lot of players so we don't end up with a massive squad of out of favour players. If Hoskins has a long contract, letting go whilst we can recoup our fee is a good option, especially as it will take a while to incorporate him into our system and perhaps Gus just doesn't want to do that now.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
so he would rather get rid of hoskins over barnes? sorry meant i would rather get rid of barnes than hoskins

I think Barnes is far more integral to the team than most give credit for, the defensive work he did on the left at Peterboro was outstanding and clearly the result of a guy playing to the instructions of the manager. Also notable that he was the guy organising the wall for boro's free kicks. I think Barnes is Gus' version of Gary Hart, solid and dependable.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I am going to go home, open a can of "Stella Cidre" and look forward to Mad Dogs at 9.

What will be will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here