Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hooray !! John Terry's contract not being re-newed

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
great news !

Hooray, somethings happened that has absolutely nothing to do with me or the team I support , but I can be the first to make an inane post that makes me feel good about myself and let's everyone on the board know what a good anti racist I am............bellend :wanker:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hooray, somethings happened that has absolutely nothing to do with me or the team I support , but I can be the first to make an inane post that makes me feel good about myself and let's everyone on the board know what a good anti racist I am............bellend :wanker:
Or he might just dislike John Terry? Maybe he shagged his Mrs or something :shrug:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Met him at Eastbourne Boro a few seasons ago when he came to watch his brother play for Darlington.
Could not have met a nicer bloke who was happy to pose for pics and sign autographs all afternoon..

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

As far as I can tell there is no mention of racism in any of the OP's posts on this thread. Try harder Bushy.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Zamora always said he was a big influence on him as a kid at Senrab.
Of course your liberal intelligentsia, and me, wouldn't want him at their dinner parties but why the antagonism towards him?

because some would rather focus on the off field antics, theres a fair few on field too, so he's become a pantomime villan.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I may not like the man but he was a huge part of my early football life along with the rest of England's so called 'Golden Generation'. Will feel funny him not being there.

I am sure another racist and adulterer with a Dad as a coke dealer, a Mum as a shop lifter and a brother that also shags his team mates missus will be along shortly. What a family! They make some folks on Jeremy Kyle look like lightweights.

Still, he has got another couple of years in the Premiership left in him, he has never really had to rely on his pace.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good move by Terry to put this in the public domain now rather than just going quietly at the end if the season. He must be hoping the " Fans " start campaigning for him to stay and he can look like the wounded party in all this. However it should be remembered that the mistakes are starting to rack up now and he is well past his best.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I posted this with tongue firmly in cheek, because, as someone has alluded to, he's everyone's pantomine villain...thought it was interesting breaking football news, that's all. I am no Chelsea fan, nor a racist, nor am I shagging someone else's missus..........excuse me for posting on a football chat line !!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I posted this with tongue firmly in cheek, because, as someone has alluded to, he's everyone's pantomine villain...thought it was interesting breaking football news, that's all. I am no Chelsea fan, nor a racist, nor am I shagging someone else's missus..........excuse me for posting on a football chat line !!

8049?

seagullsline83-85.jpg

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As far as I can tell there is no mention of racism in any of the OP's posts on this thread. Try harder Bushy.
do me a favour , we all know why the OP made his post.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

You support Chelsea ??? Why are you posting a Brighton forum for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here