Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Homophobic Chanting

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No excuses - loud as ever on the stream from hundreds or thousands Leeds ‘fans’.

Holding hands and down on your boyfriend. Disgraceful and should be made an example of in the press (but doubt they will). f***ing scum.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Awful fans, awful club

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Our policy on homophobia and any other form of discrimination or abuse (including by race, gender, faith, physical or mental disability, or other characteristic) is that it cannot be tolerated.

In Elland road we encourage people to report any discriminatory or hateful language or conduct to the nearest steward, and/or use the matchday incident reporting line by texting details of the incident with the area of the ground, the row/seat number, and details to identify the perpetrator to
07887 544789."

https://www.marchingouttogether.co.uk/abuse-policy

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No excuses - loud as ever on the stream from hundreds or thousands Leeds ‘fans’.

Holding hands and down on your boyfriend. Disgraceful and should be made an example of in the press (but doubt they will). f***ing scum.
I think if it's hundreds or thousands of Leeds 'fans', I think we can assume they really are Leeds fans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Twattish comment.
I thought so too - if we don’t draw attention to it when it (to be fair rarely) happens these days what Hope have we got 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve noticed that poster starts weird threads and has the nerve to take the piss out of this thread 🤷🏻‍♂️ @Beach Hut will agree 🤣

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's Yorkshire, they say what they like and they like what they bloody well say. What exactly did you expect?

no ones going to mention it on match of the day, they'd get the sack. Oh.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought so too - if we don’t draw attention to it when it (to be fair rarely) happens these days what Hope have we got 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve noticed that poster starts weird threads and has the nerve to take the piss out of this thread 🤷🏻‍♂️ @Beach Hut will agree 🤣
I had him on ignore for ages (can't remember why) but relented (can't remember why) and I don't mind his thread starting. These days I try to play the ball rather than the man (which I what I thought Beach Hut had been doing with this poster recently).

But a twattish comment is a twattish comment, and I am fully with you when it comes to phenotypical abuse (abuse about what one is or may be, rather than what one does), also known as bullying, racism, homophobia etc. It is supposed to be illegal. FFS.

Incidentally there were a couple of blokes on the concourse of West upper chanting' Sheebo' (OK, a bit weird....) at a bloke who was with some pals before the KO at the last home game. It wasn't quite clear whether, or who was who, or I would have said 'hello'.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's Yorkshire, they say what they like and they like what they bloody well say. What exactly did you expect?

no ones going to mention it on match of the day, they'd get the sack. Oh.
I kind of expect the whole of the UK to not have hundreds of fans singing shit like that. Maybe I’m an optimist but yes you’re right - Yorkshire has some weird thing where they’re 20 years behind everyone 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had him on ignore for ages (can't remember why) but relented (can't remember why) and I don't mind his thread starting. These days I try to play the ball rather than the man (which I what I thought Beach Hut had been doing with this poster recently).

But a twattish comment is a twattish comment, and I am fully with you when it comes to phenotypical abuse (abuse about what one is or may be, rather than what one does), also known as bullying, racism, homophobia etc. It is supposed to be illegal. FFS.

Incidentally there were a couple of blokes on the concourse of West upper chanting' Sheebo' (OK, a bit weird....) at a bloke who was with some pals before the KO at the last home game. It wasn't quite clear whether, or who was who, or I would have said 'hello'.
🤣 I think at half time @Brighton Rock Podcast and friend started a drunken Sheebo song - say hi next time! X

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

What I don’t get is that they were doing this right in the face of stewards and police who did nothing. Only saw one Leeds fan being taken out by police first half - no idea what for. Absolute disgrace!

And we should have won!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here