Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Racist and homophobic abuse are not pantomime, they are criminal offences which will get you arrested and in court. The players wore rainbow laces to try to get homosexuality accepted into the footbal culture. There isn't a professional footballer who is brave enough to come out, even now.

rainbow laces .... that is so naff

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]
We can see we can see We can see you holding hand
(I apologise in advance for any offence that may or may not have been caused by this remark)

It wasn't my hand that he was holding x

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If we're talking top table disposable income can I be one of them please. :wink:

As for chants that are seen unacceptable by the majority, I couldn't care less. I will still bum Tristan later.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Great point. Let's all start singing again about the jews and the darkies too.After all its only banter.
Well said.

And make sure all the children in the stadium hear it too. After all, they have to 'harden up' if they want to be a football fan.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lovely time then, boys? I truly hope you enjoyed your match day experience. Truly.

We had a GREAT time, solved practically ALL of the problems of the world in the pub prior to the match, and saw the Albion get 3 points.........whilst Palace lost in the 94th minute. Can a day get any better?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Racist and homophobic abuse are not pantomime, they are criminal offences which will get you arrested and in court. The players wore rainbow laces to try to get homosexuality accepted into the footbal culture. There isn't a professional footballer who is brave enough to come out, even now.

Rainbow Laces are an important step on the journey to equality:lolol:

It was a Fulham fan reporting what he heard in the Fulham away section. I don't think you or THPP could hear everything that went on in that section. I'm sure 99% of the Fulham fans were great, as they were at Craven Cottage when I went there, but if one or two were committing an offence, then it's right that they are reported for criminal activity.

The odd thing is that there's a post on the Fulham board by someone called Lighthouse that has the signature "The above is NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT", which is exactly the same signature that is used by c0lz, who started this NSC thread.

Coincidence?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The odd thing is that there's a post on the Fulham board by someone called Lighthouse that has the signature "The above is NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT", which is exactly the same signature that is used by c0lz, who started this NSC thread.

Coincidence?

Intriguing.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It was a Fulham fan reporting what he heard in the Fulham away section. I don't think you or THPP could hear everything that went on in that section. I'm sure 99% of the Fulham fans were great, as they were at Craven Cottage when I went there, but if one or two were committing an offence, then it's right that they are reported for criminal activity.

I'm glad you pointed this out TB, two people totally missed the point of the thread there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here