Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobia in football

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
"Homophobia" in football?

The away fans chant "we can see you holding hands" or "Does your boyfriend know that you are here?" We chant back "You're too ugly to be gay."

And that's about it. So the whole thing is confined to the tune of Men of Harlech.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hi guys,

I'm shooting a documentary about homophobia in football and I'm outside the ground tomorrow wanting to I interview fans about their experiences. I'm outside the ground from 12.30-1.30 if anyone is interested, please message me on here.

Thanks,

Guy Lloyd

I've heard some chat up lines before but this .................

Hi guys,

I'm shooting a documentary about homophobia in football and I'm outside the ground tomorrow wanting to I interview fans about their experiences. I'm outside the ground from 12.30-1.30 if anyone is interested, please message me on here.

Thanks,

Guy Lloyd

In 1983 i was called a southern puff by a policeman in liverpool:cheery: I want compensation:eek:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"Homophobia" in football?

The away fans chant "we can see you holding hands" or "Does your boyfriend know that you are here?" We chant back "You're too ugly to be gay."

And that's about it. So the whole thing is confined to the tune of Men of Harlech.

No, there's more - I've heard a lot worse from individuals after the game. Especially if we've won.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
http://www.guylloyd.co.uk/biography/

"I like nothing more than talking about me. If someone else is talking to me, chances are my eyes will glaze over and I’ll start trying to steer the conversation back to me."

Bearing this in mind, I'm not entirely sure Guy will be inundated with people wishing to talk.

http://www.guylloyd.co.uk/im-a-girls-man/

"I have a very strong feminine side (you may have seen some photos) and I’m often mistaken for being gay. My wife, on first meeting me, was convinced I was gay. This may have been the make-up and the Spice Girls T-Shirt but many people have been fooled without the get-up. So yes, I’m not a man’s man. I love watching football and I’m very proud of my reverse parking but if push came to shove, I’d rather paint my nails with the girls."

On the other hand...

Probably meant to be tongue in cheek but makes him sound a bit of a bell cheese.

However I am playing into his trap by talking about him not to him ... damn it. Guy lloyd - What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest is your man, he likes a large sausage

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Get in touch with William Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzwilliam, They are the ones to talk too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here