Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Home security systems (diy).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have got a Blink system, pretty good apart from if the WiFi goes down as mentioned on this thread, I usually disarm the cameras during the day when I’m at home to save the batteries.

I’ve just been looking at the notifications and it shows my youngest lad went out at 06.39 yesterday morning and came home at 00.03 this morning, long day to go and see the Albion lose away.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I purchased a yale system on e bay second hand with 2 cameras (I'm told you can get them with 4 cameras now} for £100 this was 2 years ago it has a 1 tb hard drive. you scan the code on your phone and download the app for free. You can view all cameras from anywhere on your phone all for free. Best thing ever allfor a one off £100,
The recording runs for about 6 weeks before it erases the oldest files. Obviously the cameras are wired but brilliant to watch front door and garage etc.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We use Blink, it's very good and easy to install

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I have a pair of Blink cameras and the motion detection is ok.
I also have a couple of Tapo c310 cameras and they are, IMO, a lot better.

I'm in the market for some outdoor cctv/security, mainly to watch over my van on a driveway - [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION] Still happy with these Tapo c310 ?

This threads 3 months old and there maybe new kids on the block if anyone else got something to recommend..? :thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm in the market for some outdoor cctv/security, mainly to watch over my van on a driveway - [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION] Still happy with these Tapo c310 ?

This threads 3 months old and there maybe new kids on the block if anyone else got something to recommend..? :thumbsup:

Yes, more than happy with them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here