Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holmesdale Radio

Feb 14, 2010
What do you at the palace think about failing to pay your creditors but then being able to pay Zaha and Murray's wages on paying punters of around 13,000? Also what are your thoughts about comparing your demonstration in the city with the Brighton v York game?

Feb 14, 2010
I've got a question for the show. If BHAFC have "plastic fans" for averaging more than 20,000 for the last 18 months, what do Palace have when their last two home attendances have been 20,863 and 12,757? Seriously, justify that one please guys.

I wouldnt bother, just mention Brighton v York and compare that to the spotty 300 teenagers who got laughed out of the city. That deals with that one.. oh and their goal music, eagle flying drum banging fans.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Why this? bit harsh, sounds like a decent invite and he seems ok, they do their bit for REMF, they are not all tossers, I met one last week and he had a full set of teeth.
Having said that I am wondering if this invite would be forthcoming if they had not just slipped above us for a week ( not counting the break) I doubt that they would want us on there if we were still top and they were in the relegation zone, so whoever does it (if anyone) beware of a complete piss take.
Great opportunity to ask Bright, if he realises what a cock he makes of himself when summerising as he is so biased towards Palace.

Can't you read, he asked for input last week, got offers & them turned them away & still no apology.....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why do Palace steal things from other clubs...The Eagle from an American team...before that they were the Glaziers (or in other words double glazing salesmen) and they stole the St Pauli song...then they have the nerve to moan about other clubs stealing THEIR song....but full respect for what they put into the REMF.

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
Evening, offer is still there so if anybody can put rivalry aside in this invitation until we get on air then feel free to PM me. We didn't turn anyone away, the people we had got wanted to come on but couldn't that night. I was looking for additional fans to come on to hear from a wider range of BHAFC. The people who replied last week are still coming on. Just to clarify, you will not be going on at the same time as Mark Bright.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This candy don't come for free :wrong:

HELLO GOLD! :vuvu:

No win no fee? try before you buy & all such like-still behaving yourself of late i see,the boards went a bit overcast for a while,i thought you had gone forever.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
inviting Brighton fans on holmesdale radio with Mark Bright as the main attraction is like inviting jews to an Auswitz reunion with Dr Joseph Menglele as the main attraction.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here