Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holmesdale Radio

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
Good evening!

So palace had an absolute rubbish start but from when the transfer window shut we've been in sensational form, the best in years. Where as Brighton had a great start which has dipped a bit in recent games.

Why am I here? During our show (Which we broadcast every Sunday night) last Sunday we put out a twitter message asking Brighton fans if they'd like to come on for a quick chat. Surprisingly, we had a few answers back but decided to put it back for the show this week.

So, who would like to come on this to have an inter-fans chat? Obviously we don't want you to be a complete arse but banter is a must. So if you want to come on or suggest somebody who would be up for this, feel free. All you need is skype and a microphone.

It's available to listen for free from 8pm on Sunday over the internet. Will be a good listen for both sets of fans.

We're on for 90 minutes usually but Mark Bright is our guest so can't give you an exact time to when it starts as he tends to talk. A lot.

HOL vs NSC if you will!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] would be well up for this - Mark Bright is one of his heroes :moo:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ile try , but i like 8 the best :)

it clashes with sunday night poker though if its anything like last sunday ile only miss the first 2 minutes

Go back to your normal game plan, keep on folding, half the NSC poker players will be out by then, spout up on Holmsdale, then come back into the poker at heads up as per usual:cool:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Mark Bright. What a self important prick.

Should be an entertaining listen, I miss our very own Moan In!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This guy enjoys the broadcasts :lol:

Attachments

• eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 633

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Why this? bit harsh, sounds like a decent invite and he seems ok, they do their bit for REMF, they are not all tossers, I met one last week and he had a full set of teeth.
Having said that I am wondering if this invite would be forthcoming if they had not just slipped above us for a week ( not counting the break) I doubt that they would want us on there if we were still top and they were in the relegation zone, so whoever does it (if anyone) beware of a complete piss take.
Great opportunity to ask Bright, if he realises what a cock he makes of himself when summerising as he is so biased towards Palace.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I f***ing love Mark Bright. His punditry is so insightful and his responses so deep.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why this? bit harsh, sounds like a decent invite and he seems ok, they do their bit for REMF, they are not all tossers, I met one last week and he had a full set of teeth.
Having said that I am wondering if this invite would be forthcoming if they had not just slipped above us for a week ( not counting the break) I doubt that they would want us on there if we were still top and they were in the relegation zone, so whoever does it (if anyone) beware of a complete piss take.
Great opportunity to ask Bright, if he realises what a cock he makes of himself when summerising as he is so biased towards Palace.
Its not that harsh :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here