Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway unhappy with strike force!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
The most recent match between us is all that i care about and we played you off the park. Job done.

If winning one game a season is all that matters to you then fine. We have bigger fish to fry, namely getting promotion.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
How many £8million players get subbed off at half time in a championship match because they are being totally outclassed by a one cap Scottish International?!

Williams was the best player on the pitch in the first half, you know it, I know it.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Oh yes those games, 1st season back in the championship with mostly league one players and the other where we had 10 men and a winger at left back, who hen had his ribs broke... I remember.

Different when we have 11 v. 11 and we still didn't have our full squad to offer.

You are only as good as your last game...that makes you pretty shit.

Suggest you tell Sir Alex that to his face, the next time he loses..

"Yes your honour, I think it was justifiable homicide given the circumstances"...

Williams was the best player on the pitch in the first half, you know it, I know it.

He was YOUR best player on the pitch. He tidied up a few midfield loose ends and fed the ball back to your back line who gave it back to us. If that's want you want from a player then he can do a job for you. He never threatened us at all - but none of your BEST side did.

You've had 12 long days to get over it - better not lose tomorrow or people will say Albion destroyed your promotion hopes by creating fear and doubt in your side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here