Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway no happy

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
How so?

Whereas you are so insecure you trawl your rivals forum waving your willy about on a daily basis.

It is blatantly obvious, the fact you can get so worked up over another club going into administration but still going out the other side. Maybe you are projecting you're anger onto CPFC as a way of covering up what is really bothering you, come on tell me about it I am a good listener and do not judge.

I do browse the boards yes while doing other thing on my laptop, I probably spend eight hours a day on my laptop which is work related but I do have other pages open in the background and read a few bits here and there otherwise I would go mad. Also I am really not insecure but maybe you are so you want to project that onto me as well?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It is blatantly obvious, the fact you can get so worked up over another club going into administration but still going out the other side. Maybe you are projecting you're anger onto CPFC as a way of covering up what is really bothering you, come on tell me about it I am a good listener and do not judge.

I do browse the boards yes while doing other thing on my laptop, I probably spend eight hours a day on my laptop which is work related but I do have other pages open in the background and read a few bits here and there otherwise I would go mad. Also I am really not insecure but maybe you are so you want to project that onto me as well?

Not insecure? Yeah right. How many posts now on this forum 'defending' your team's honour and righting all those wrongs?

Question - if you're so secure then why the need to troll at all? By it's very nature it's making yourself feel better by trying to humiliate someone else. Hardly the act of a well rounded individual.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
It doesn't bother you, but you keep popping up on the Palace threads ??
I will enjoy next season, or as much as I can ! I often visit here to read the latest Palace thread, and it's normally the same posters pretending that last season didn't bother them.
Anyway, good luck at Brum on Saturday, I would hate to be on here if you lose AGAIN :rolleyes:

It's a Brighton forum I'm sure you think you are an Albion fan, and why would you hate to be on here if we lose to Brum. How would that involve or upset you. It's beyond me, I give up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's a Brighton forum I'm sure you think you are an Albion fan, and why would you hate to be on here if we lose to Brum. How would that involve or upset you. It's beyond me, I give up.

Oh lighten up mate, it's banter, windups, rivalry or whatever you want to call it.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Not insecure? Yeah right. How many posts now on this forum 'defending' your team's honour and righting all those wrongs?

Question - if you're so secure then why the need to troll at all? By it's very nature it's making yourself feel better by trying to humiliate someone else. Hardly the act of a well rounded individual.

Why are you asking me things, I am just a troll. Therefore ignore me and we will both be happier, me especially.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I did wonder if you could give me an honest answer. I thought probably not. I was right.

The point is I do not like you, simple as that. You try as dress yourself up as someone with half a brain but lets face it the majority of your posts are just to get a reaction, everyone look at ME type of thing. Move along, try it on someone else, it does not really warrant a response from me. Anyway enjoy having the last word

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wait, our rivalry is over? That's it? Has football finished too?

No, of course not. The war isn't over, so we can't have lost it. We may have lost the battle, but the war rages on.
Very much this. Palace are just one division above is all, just like three seasons ago.

HansIsALiar

Banned
Jul 24, 2013
Darren Bent had agreed to a medical with Palace this morning. At some time between the deal last night and the medical this morning, Fulham bettered our offer. Our package included add-ons while Fulham's was a straight £65k per week. Can't blame him for taking the easy money at his age in all honesty.

Oh well, shit happens. Would have been a great signing for us but ultimately we can't compete with established clubs like Fulham.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Bent had agreed to a medical with Palace this morning. At some time between the deal last night and the medical this morning, Fulham bettered our offer. Our package included add-ons while Fulham's was a straight £65k per week. Can't blame him for taking the easy money at his age in all honesty.

Oh well, shit happens. Would have been a great signing for us but ultimately we can't compete with established clubs like Fulham.

Ultimately what it all boils down to is you cannot compete with the other 19 clubs in the Premier League :wink:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

He who shouts loudest etc etc etc, responding to a couple of sentences with half an essay and so on and so on days it all.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The point is I do not like you, simple as that. You try as dress yourself up as someone with half a brain but lets face it the majority of your posts are just to get a reaction, everyone look at ME type of thing. Move along, try it on someone else, it does not really warrant a response from me. Anyway enjoy having the last word

I wouldn't worry about Buzzer too much, all Palace fans are trolls and he hates us with a passion.
He even posts pictures of himself sticking two fingers up to an empty Palace pub , he hates us that much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here