NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Many thanks for posting that. :cheers:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good number of positive comments on here about Wurzel. Can I take he won't get the traditional chant when he appears at the TV window above the North Stand next time then ?? [emoji3][emoji3]

Thought it was a cracking discussion between two proper football men. Holloway clearly has a soft spot for both CH and the Albion.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When he went to palace I thought clown manager made for a clown club. I HATED him and not just because he managed them, I had always thought he was a massive cock. Since he's been fronting the league coverage I've definitely warmed to him. I always think why is he being so nice about us when he was one of them but watching that has tipped the balance to thinking he's actually alright...

He was manager of Crystal Palace, he doesn't support them. He has no reason to dislike us. If I was manager of Arsenal I wouldn't hate Tottenham Hotspur- I don't support either club- I would just do my job.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Happy having Holloway as a future manager,do one.Nice bloke but no way as good as CH so for me its thumbs down.Thanks for posting

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great interview. Holloway has a certain way with words and Chris was, well, Chris. Very lucky to have him here :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn't Hollowhead have a lot to say about poogate at the time?
I lost a lot of respect for him over that

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully a great reception for Chris today from both sets of fans. I am concerned that there is not enough love for this quietly spoken, dignified and respectful man. He is wonderful and must be considered one of the best ever.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Hopefully a great reception for Chris today from both sets of fans. I am concerned that there is not enough love for this quietly spoken, dignified and respectful man. He is wonderful and must be considered one of the best ever.

On your first point, without doubt. Can't help but think a certain amount of Norwich fans wouldn't have many good things to say about Chris. Watching some of their games at the arse end of that particular season it appeared that Hughton was doing his upmost to not give away anything at the back(like Jan to May 2015 for us), as that particular defence was shite. Maybe that was down to injuries/loss of confidence, i can't remember. They got rid of him with 5 or 6 games to go and replace him with an in-house appointment(name escapes me). Would Chris have kept them up that season? Maybe. It was a daft decision.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
They got rid of him with 5 or 6 games to go and replace him with an in-house appointment(name escapes me). Would Chris have kept them up that season? Maybe. It was a daft decision.

It was Neil Adams who was managing their under 18's - at end of the season despite having not managed elsewhere and taking them down, he got the manager job proper.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ian was bad-mouthed by the new yuppy Chinese Villa owner just before the beginning of the season. Was just giving his predictions on what might happen this season in the Championship, saying Villa would probably struggle to go straight back up. Hopefully he's right.

Dr Tony is coming across as a complete BELLEND so far isn't he.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
They got rid of him with 5 or 6 games to go and replace him with an in-house appointment(name escapes me). Would Chris have kept them up that season? Maybe. It was a daft decision.
If i recall correctly, didnt they have such a horrendous run in, that Mourinho or SAF wouldnt have kept them up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here