Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Romance.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Don't contact her. If she's at all interested in seeing you again she'll get in touch by Facebook or text. If you contact her then you'll just seem like all the other needy eager to please guys that she'll have had attention from. The fact that you've not contacted her will spark some intrigue and make you seem a bit more desirable

WRONG! Contact her in a relaxed way and see how she responds. SHe may be desperately waiting for you to contact her because she's scared to make the first move, not knowing how you'll react. She may be looking forward to seeing her boyfriend back in Northamptonshire but it'll be better for you to find out.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If it's the same that was in the removed photo I've just seen her down the maternity clinic getting a scan. She left there and crossed straight over the road to the GUM clinic. When she left she was crying and walking funny and carrying a MASSIVE pharmaceutical bag.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
WRONG! Contact her in a relaxed way and see how she responds. SHe may be desperately waiting for you to contact her because she's scared to make the first move, not knowing how you'll react. She may be looking forward to seeing her boyfriend back in Northamptonshire but it'll be better for you to find out.

This would normally be fine, but in this case he already has let her know he wants to keep it up (the relationship) back home and she has poured cold water on the idea by suggestion that Northampton is too far. The only way to reignite any interest is to not contact her until she gets in touch.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
only one thing for it, turn up on her doorstep, armed with chocolates and flowers, with daniel bedingfields 'if youre not the one' blaring out of your stereo whilst dressed as a giant teddybear. guaranteed to work :thumbsup:

Norfolk seagull

Aug 22, 2012
Best leave it alone! I had a number of holiday romances and all ended in a mess when we tried to keep In touch,mind u I'm going back to the naughty 90's!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This would normally be fine, but in this case he already has let her know he wants to keep it up (the relationship) back home and she has poured cold water on the idea by suggestion that Northampton is too far. The only way to reignite any interest is to not contact her until she gets in touch.

Agreed. If you've already made contact and faced a coldish reply, don't chase again. Women invariably are put off by that. The same rule would apply to a local relationship.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There's a reason advise is free. 'cos it's f***ing worthless.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
So...

On the Friday she got back I got a text from her just saying how much she enjoyed Cyprus and that sort or thing. Weve been texting a little bit and it appears she likes the idea of meeting up again, don't think that anything more will come of it but looks like she wants to go to a festival next year with me so maybe something will come of that. Not really a particularly happy ending but not a bad one.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
So...

On the Friday she got back I got a text from her just saying how much she enjoyed Cyprus and that sort or thing. Weve been texting a little bit and it appears she likes the idea of meeting up again, don't think that anything more will come of it but looks like she wants to go to a festival next year with me so maybe something will come of that. Not really a particularly happy ending but not a bad one.

atleast ya might get to finger her again

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So...

GOOD GRIEF grief man stop being such a pussy and initiate a weekend meeting in the next few weeks. She texted you, she appears to like the idea of meeting up again and you want to do nothing but wait until NEXT year when you MIGHT go top a festival together. Most likley she will go to a festival next year but NOT with you, she would have met someone else by then. Get off your arse and make a bit of a fight for her ( if you want to of course )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here