Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday 2013 - Can anyone recommend a good All Inclusive Family Resort?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thanks for the compliment!! You have never even met me or my family and refer to us as the worst kind of people on the planet.I don't know if you have young children,but they really don't care about the finer points of Spain,they want plenty to occupy them and have a very happy holiday.I thought this thread was about somebody looking for a decent family holiday,at a decent price and not too far away.We went there two years ago and had a very enjoyable time.

That's not quite what I said, was it? I've been there myself, I wasn't referring to myself as one of the worst kind of people on the planet.

I don't have young children, but if I am ever lucky enough to have them, I just wouldn't take them to a concrete jungle in the worst part of Spain full of British tourists, when there are far nicer (and cheaper) places to go. Each to their own though.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I would recommend Dalyan in Turkey if you like really beautiful places with loads of activities and trips to do. River runs through it down to beach so loads of boat trips which our kids loved at that age. Different vibe to Marmaris. No high rise hotels but some really good and fairly cheap accomodation. May struggle to find an all inclusive as doesn't have chain hotels but eating/drinking reasonably priced and much cheaper than Spain/Greece etc. Only place I've returned to for another holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here