Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hit the poorest the hardest - is this really what people voted for?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And they all spent their hand-outs on fags, beer, drugs and bingo! :thumbsup:

Too right - bloody freeloaders! I mean, you wouldn't get The Rich wasting their hard-earned on such dreadful things would you? :tantrum:

wHEN dAVE Big Boy Cameron was in East London, during the election. He cited half of children living in poverty was a digrace and Hague would be looking at it. So Big Dave acepts the figure.

Ultimately it is a stat. But the defintion is a used equally by all EC nations.

Yes its relative.

But ultimately, if you either put more cash in a parent pocket or take less out, that parent and child will be better off.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
wHEN dAVE Big Boy Cameron was in East London, during the election. He cited half of children living in poverty was a digrace and Hague would be looking at it. So Big Dave acepts the figure.

Ultimately it is a stat. But the defintion is a used equally by all EC nations.

Yes its relative.

But ultimately, if you either put more cash in a parent pocket or take less out, that parent and child will be better off.

Tough shit really, they should have used contraception or had an abortion if they could not afford to bring-up the kids.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The rich being the operative words! They are spending their money, not hand-outs from the rest of us! :thumbsup:

I reckon the poor should eat the rich myself. That way, if they are all laid destitute & homeless by maniacal muppets like you - at least they won't go hungry. :p

Edit: By the way, is there anybody who you don't actually dislike?

Last edited:

Tough shit really, they should have used contraception or had an abortion if they could not afford to bring-up the kids.

Are you advising Hague on his review of the Welfare State?

LC

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I reckon the poor should eat the rich myself. That way, if they are all laid destitute & homeless by maniacal muppets like you - at least they won't go hungry. :p

Edit: By the way, is there anybody who you don't actually dislike?

I don't dislike the poor, if they are genuinely BRITISH poor in this country, I feel very sorry for them. I just do not think that my hard-earned should be taken to pay for their problems.

Edit: yes, there are several.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I hate poor people they are like vermin. Luckily we have the tories in now so there will only be more of them :)

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't dislike the poor, if they are genuinely BRITISH poor in this country, I feel very sorry for them. I just do not think that my hard-earned should be taken to pay for their problems.

It's heartening to see that you are not without some pitty for the Great Unwaged! So what do you suggest we do with them all then? Starve them all; round 'em up & shoot 'em perhaps? How about we gas them like Badgers??

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
In answer to the original question,it's probably not what people voted for.However,since many people voted for the Lib Dems who are now Conservatives,that's what we've got.

I have some sympathy with the writer who said nothing has changed,just a plan that might have been implemented now will not be.

So does this count towards a reduction in the debt level ?

No,though Lightweight and his chums might like to portray it as that.

Will the LibDems meet Prince Charming at the end of the story and awaken from a nasty dream,the mongrel government collapse,the LibDems be slaughtered in another General Election ?

Bugger.Probably not.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Do free school meals work? In my experience there seem to be plenty of kids that have disposable income to spend on junk food. Most chippies (that I pass) seem to do a roaring trade when schools turn out. I would wager that kids are their most valued customers.

I used to work in Exeter city centre and McDonalds was always heaving with kids having breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner there.

Free meals is a plaster that is going to fall off in a day or at the merest hint of a bit of water.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
It's heartening to see that you are not without some pitty for the Great Unwaged! So what do you suggest we do with them all then? Starve them all; round 'em up & shoot 'em perhaps? How about we gas them like Badgers??

This thread started with a discussion about extending free school lunches - even more hand-outs. I certainly do not suggest that "the poor" are gassed. What a stupid comment - has your brain stared to fail with your aids? ???

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
In answer to the original question,it's probably not what people voted for.However,since many people voted for the Lib Dems who are now Conservatives,that's what we've got.

I have some sympathy with the writer who said nothing has changed,just a plan that might have been implemented now will not be.

So does this count towards a reduction in the debt level ?

No,though Lightweight and his chums might like to portray it as that.

Will the LibDems meet Prince Charming at the end of the story and awaken from a nasty dream,the mongrel government collapse,the LibDems be slaughtered in another General Election ?

Bugger.Probably not.

It may not reduce debt levels in itself, but at least it will not be increasing them as would have been the case if this further hand-out of money we don't have had been implemented.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This thread started with a discussion about extending free school lunches - even more hand-outs. I certainly do not suggest that "the poor" are gassed. What a stupid comment - has your brain stared to fail with your aids? ???

You really are one nasty big piece of shit ain't ya? Got any Cancer gags to amuse us with perhaps; or maybe some hilarious racist ditties?? :nono:

Wanker.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

entente cordiale

Nov 12, 2005

Edit: yes, there are several.

Like the Burberry fans demonised in one of your earlier 'thoughts'?

Self righteous snobbery & vicious racism, what a charming combination...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here