Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "His deep-rooted dismay at the level of support at the Amex Stadium spilt over..."

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quite amusing how every now and again you throw this 'cult of potter' thing out there to antagonise people - and it just gets ignored. Maybe another two or three goes on other threads and someone will bite. :moo:

To be honest I don't really give a shit. Guy's just passing through on his ticket back to the Arctic. What I do love tho is all these 'I love GP but...' posts. There's always the 'but'. Always the implicit plea not to have yer post be subject to a little NSC pile-on by the Cult Of Potter :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
To be honest I don't really give a shit. Guy's just passing through on his ticket back to the Arctic. What I do love tho is all these 'I love GP but...' posts. There's always the 'but'. Always the implicit plea not to have yer post be subject to a little äNSC pile-on by the Cult Of Potter :lolol:

Yeah, what I love is people who think getting behind staff of the club is a bad thing, like it deserves derision being behind what the club is currently doing. Much better to be in a permanent state of frustration and criticism.

You don’t give a shit - don’t make people laugh, you post on every single thread! :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, what I love is people who think getting behind staff of the club is a bad thing, like it deserves derision being behind what the club is currently doing. Much better to be in a permanent state of frustration and criticism.

You don’t give a shit - don’t make people laugh, you post on every single thread! :lolol:

I really don't. Guess you see what you want to see :shrug:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I still agree with him though :shrug:

The man is showing passion and irritation, I like it given how well we played.

We are turning into a 21st century Charlton who were sixth when their fans hounded Curbishley out of the club because they should have been doing better. Be careful what you wish for if this winless run continues and we drop to 15th….

I do not think there is anyone apart from the swivel eyed loons that are actually calling for potter to go. Certainly the few detractors may be loud, but it’s hysterical to think that we are somehow “ hounding out” potter.

There is widespread disappointment in the recent results and in some circumstances our style of play at times. That is being a football fan!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I do not think there is anyone apart from the swivel eyed loons that are actually calling for potter to go. Certainly the few detractors may be loud, but it’s hysterical to think that we are somehow “ hounding out” potter.

There is widespread disappointment in the recent results and in some circumstances our style of play at times. That is being a football fan!

True, but if we don’t start scoring and winning it COULD go downhill very quickly. Hope we don’t find out if that’s true though

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I think it is the shit stirring in the media (and I include NSC as 'the media') that's keeping this tiny pot, containing one small pea, on the boil.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
True, but if we don’t start scoring and winning it COULD go downhill very quickly. Hope we don’t find out if that’s true though

I haven’t seen anything in front of goal to make me think we can turn this around soon….I hope I am wrong starting tomorrow!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

nvm

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Any evidence he doesn't?

Well the booing happened once and he’s done something about it. We’ve not been able to score for toffee for the best part of two years and seemingly nothing changes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here