Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillsborough the search for the truth

Blue Goon

Sep 2, 2011
It is easy to lay the blame at the fans and the police but the real problem was a decrepit, unsuitable stadium that should never have been chosen to stage major football matches.

In 1981 a similar incident happened in the same end of the ground when Spurs played Wolves in another semi final. On that occasion a large number of fans were taken out of that same end and luckily no one was seriously injured. Eight years later and 96 people died.

The FA and Sheffield Wednesday FC are the real culprits and they have both kept the heads well down over the past 23 years. They have both been quite happy for the fans and now the police to take all the flak.

Where have they been for the past 23 years and how much did they know about this cover up.

I hope the families get their inquest and the real truth comes out.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
It is easy to lay the blame at the fans and the police but the real problem was a decrepit, unsuitable stadium that should never have been chosen to stage major football matches.

In 1981 a similar incident happened in the same end of the ground when Spurs played Wolves in another semi final. On that occasion a large number of fans were taken out of that same end and luckily no one was seriously injured. Eight years later and 96 people died.

The FA and Sheffield Wednesday FC are the real culprits and they have both kept the heads well down over the past 23 years. They have both been quite happy for the fans and now the police to take all the flak.

Where have they been for the past 23 years and how much did they know about this cover up.

I hope the families get their inquest and the real truth comes out.

No it isn't. Other than that, I pretty much agree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here