Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hillsborough - more police escape justice

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It nearly happened in 1981 when Spurs played Wolves in the FA Cup semi final when 38 fans were injured including broken bones. In 1987 Leeds played Coventry there and Leeds fans reported overcrowding in the central pen. Changes following the 1981 incident invalidated the safety certificate and it was never renewed.

The stand should have been bulldozed years before it happened but this happened a few weeks ago.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Uneducated bullshit. No excuse on your behalf to even start a debate. It's utterly corrosive innuendo that has caused extreme pain to the relatives of those who died.
Wow!! What an over reaction. I didn't 'start a debate. I merely questioned could the CCTV back then have possibly counted every single spectator into the ground, I wasn't apportioning blame I was just questioning that statement. Not one of my posts on this thread has cast any blame on the Liverpool supporters. As for 'uneducated bullshit' the Police DID open a gate to alleviate the crush as per here:

Again I'm not apportioning blame on the Liverpool fans, therefore how was my previous post stating 'the Police opened the gates to alleviate the crush 'uneducated bullshit'?

Instead of ranting and raving at posters why don't you read a bit more carefully what they've written, such as me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here