Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Highlights from today

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Wow. Not that's in anyway comparable, but I was one of 3 water bottle drinkers around me in WSU above you who was allowed a bottle top second half at our seats with the aforementioned bottles. We could have done untold damge to you lot down there with them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wow. Not that's in anyway comparable, but I was one of 3 water bottle drinkers around me in WSU above you who was allowed a bottle top second half at our seats with the aforementioned bottles. We could have done untold damge to you lot down there with them.
We always bring our own bottle tops 😀

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Undav is a poacher and will tap in any spillages or rebounds, great game from him today.
Gilmour for me was a contender for MOM today thought he also had a great game.
My son and I agreed that the intensity dropped once Mac and Caciedo came on and probably would've been better to save them for Manure on Thursday
Couldn't believe he risked them either, but guess there were lots of others that needed a rest

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
Undav is a poacher and will tap in any spillages or rebounds, great game from him today.
Gilmour for me was a contender for MOM today thought he also had a great game.
My son and I agreed that the intensity dropped once Mac and Caciedo came on and probably would've been better to save them for Manure on Thursday
Yup, we were saying Gilmour was MOTM

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just remembered Buonanotte and Enciso outmuscling a couple of Wolves defenders leaving them on the ground :thumbsup:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It’s clear we need a goal scorer.

So many chances not taken yesterday, same old Brighton really!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here