Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Highlights from today

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The warm sunshine.
An amazing steak pie by Piglets Pantry.
The two early goals effectively killed the game, so we could sit back and enjoy the entire spectacle.
Seeing goals on their way well before they happened eg the Welbeck header, it was just all so obvious.
Lopetegui had spent time/money with his stylist going smart-casual … a look ruined as he performed full loon semaphore.
The love for subs Caicedo and Mac A when warming up in front of us.
Solly playing as if last week never happened, the reception he received when subbed off.
Watching WSU go bananas in chanting and dancing.
Pinpoint passing taking the piss.
Almost all the second string having great games.
Undav’s second …. when do we score those …. they always clear the crossbar?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lovely cold pint of Moretti from the robot beer machine
Three ‘visitors’ in our row that didn’t join in with GOSBTS, didn’t celebrate any goals and fvcked off (possibly to the Midlands) after the 5th goal :laugh:
Decided to walk back to Lewes after the game…..nice stroll discussing the game in the warm sunshine.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Lots of Albion chants being sung in the Grand Central after the game, popping in as we had to wait for the train was a spontaneous decision. Glad we did!

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
2nd day in the UK and 1st ever in-person PL and Gulls game... I couldn't have asked for a more memorable experience!

Very much enjoyed the ride on the 25; the marvelous view from W3D row F, rhe wonderful company of the gentleman sitting to my left, the gorgeous weather, the beer and pie, the charged atmosphere, the team store... Aces! 😎👍

I'm certainly looking forward to my return trip on May 8!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
2nd day in the UK and 1st ever in-person PL and Gulls game... I couldn't have asked for a more memorable experience!

Very much enjoyed the ride on the 25; the marvelous view from W3D row F, rhe wonderful company of the gentleman sitting to my left, the gorgeous weather, the beer and pie, the charged atmosphere, the team store... Aces! 😎👍

Please can you come to the game on the 4th too? 😬

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
A (smug) final highlight today will doubtless be an Albion- related Lineker-sign-off on MotD. It will be in the Dad joke territory but will send me to bed with a smile on my face :)

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I watched on a stream today and thought watching that we should have got 7 or 8 at least. Watching the game back now, we really should have got double figures.

Absolutely sensational stuff.
I snaffled a stream too and the commentators couldn't stop banging on about how good we were. I know it's been mentioned a couple of times on here before but who'd've thunk this, 27 years ago?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everything you all did us proud

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lovely cold pint of Moretti from the robot beer machine
Three ‘visitors’ in our row that didn’t join in with GOSBTS, didn’t celebrate any goals and fvcked off (possibly to the Midlands) after the 5th goal :laugh:
Decided to walk back to Lewes after the game…..nice stroll discussing the game in the warm sunshine.
Strangely there was a Wolves fan in the WSU bold as brass in a Wolves shirt by himself. Very odd as barely anyone said anything

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There

For ‘firsts’… you certainly did a flick-volley Gross-style and hit the back of the net with this one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here