Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlight of the game today

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sid , i had to stand , i crushed a bag of Peanuts in my hole ridden pockets and some slipped through into my panties , and you know only to well you cant sit down with a salty peanut roaming around in ya under crackers :thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
I liked "6-0 to the Albion", "we score when we want" and "are you palace in disguise"?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Obviously been studying Spanish Leo during his rest period :)

Interesting point that. The sixth goal was very Leo. I've always been pro Ash, but neither he or CMS we're taking the kind of position or making the run that he made before Leo arrived. Something might just have rubbed off

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Interesting point that. The sixth goal was very Leo. I've always been pro Ash, but neither he or CMS we're taking the kind of position or making the run that he made before Leo arrived. Something might just have rubbed off

Make you right JS, Barnsey is still young & learning all of the time. Spanish Len has obviously been an inspiration both on & off the pitch since his arrival :)

Dec 29, 2011

Hope so! If even a tenth of Ulloa's ability has rubbed off on Barnes (or CMS), he (they) will be twice the player they ever were.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
3-0 up at half time and watching subs Vicente, Bruno, Ulloa, Lua Lua warming up.
The first team were great today and to have those players on the bench well!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Was when Blackpool put FOUR players on LuaLua when he rampaged down the wing. Please tell me someone got a photo of it, it reminded me of that famous picture of Maradonna with the 7 Belgian players man marking him.

I did better than that mate I got a couple of short bits of footage of him river dancing around them with the ball stuck to his feet including the mockery he made of their attempts to stop him when he crossed the ball in for Barnes. All filmed from the very front of the west stand lower (north end) roughly level with the edge of the penalty box. I'll whack it on YouTube at some point today & post the link if you want

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly Len is a class above, not only our teams strikers but those of the division.
But I think CMS, Barnes, Dobbie & Hoskins, have all been really unlucky in their game time.

For most of the season our midfield, at best, has been defensive, at worst down right sh#te.
They didn't contribute, they didn't attack in numbers, and they certainly didn't take any pressure off by scoring.

We all laugh at [MENTION=30]Withdean Wanderer[/MENTION]s thread, but at that moment it was the truth.
It's no surprise now we are seeing the best of Dave, Orlandi has got even better, KLL is scaring people, and Will is finding the back of the net.

All this luxury, for whatever reason, wasn't available to the rest of our strikers.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just after Hammond's amazing diving header, the entire ground started singing "We score when we want, we score when want......" I was in fits

I wanted everyone to sing "shall we score a goal for you" in the style of the "shall we sing a song for you" chant

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I feel Bruno is in a false position at rb. He did play well but I couldn't really understand why he was steaming so far upfront when he came on and when we were 4-1 up.

Highlight of the day for me, annihilating a team for 90 minutes and sending out a message to all those mofo's who don't think we deserve to be where we are in the league.

Cos he was excited to be in the action again and full of adrenalin
He did a very good Frank LeBoeuf impression

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Not so much a main highlight but liked seeing Greer go mental when we conceded
Fully focussed on getting his players concentrating for the full 90 minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here