He's coming! Is it a bird, is it a plane......no it's KAZENGA LUALUA

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
anyway has he signed yet? need to know as i might have to get out my sparkly thong ready
Leave your thong in the wrapper, it won't be announced tonight

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The most exciting signing in days! We love KLL!!

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
The Newcastle man has already enjoyed two loan spells with the Seagulls and manager Gus Poyet was eager to bring him back.
Talks with the 20-year-old winger have been going on for some time leading the Uruguayan tactician to comment that the deal "is going to be now or never."
However, it seems that Brighton have now finally got their man and should he impress in the Championship then the Seagulls will have the option of retaining his services permanently.
LuaLua is set to become Poyet's fifth acquisition this summer following the arrivals of Craig Mackail-Smith, Roland Bergkamp, Will Buckley and Will Hoskins.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Guy on the Argus comments has just said KLL has gone into the Amex with a smile on his face - is this true or a wind-up?

Nah think that's true - mate of mine at the Amex said Gus and Tony both in the meeting with him tying up the loose ends...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
is gus not at the game then..?

I'm not sure on time scales mate - he text me that they were both in meeting - whether that was now or earlier tonight i do not know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports