Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's coming! Is it a bird, is it a plane......no it's KAZENGA LUALUA

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I hate too think that we could all become complacent about these signings. I,m not sure I would like to be a Man City fan whoose bored of new signings because you can have any body you want. Its still exciting and i love it.

I see what you mean, but I do think we are some way away from that situation happening. Gus and Tony will have their feet on the ground and that will hopefully keep the fans in check (as much as possible anyway)

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Anyone think there is a chance he might be at woodside road tonight?? With Gus and the boys? Not quite as glamarous as being unveiled at the AMEX though !!!!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Really, it's got the potential to be fantastic now! Working out flight times, no doubt someone is going to get a text from a mate who works at Gatwick saying he saw KLL getting off the plane and then someone else will know someone who knows someone who runs a taxi service and they have just picked someone from Gatwick and are dropping them at the Amex. Someone at the Amex seeing a black guy in a training shirt being followed by men in suits into the West Stand etc etc. All the key ingredients for an EPIC transfer saga

All players are picked up by one of the clubs private cars now. No more taxi's for our stars

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
If it's like the Roland Bergkamp signing Paul Camlin will be sent to get him and drive him down from Gatwick. So we need someone to get to the AMEX follow Paul out to Gatwick and park where he does. Then get camera ready to record the moment he gets back to the car!

Meanwhile at the AMEX we need a few people on the ground. Last time with Roland they parked in the bottom car park and walked up to the main offices. Suspect with KLL they may drop off at the main reception to avoid the now open shop.

Its not Paul who picks them up now......

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Oh you are awful.....

I can`t take this any longer,I am going to bed now,can somebody please poke me with a stick to wake me up when the "messiah" finally arrives..:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here