Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle Deutschland gegen Portugal Gewinde ***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Definitely one of the most stupid.

If he had stood off and made fun of Muller it would have been far more effective and he would have stayed on the pitch. Muller was pathetic but I cannot argue about the red.

Muller did go down rather easily but if there was any doubt in the mind of the ref it was cleared up by the head butt. Utter idiot and not someone I'd want on my side.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In order:
2-0
He will start and I reckon he will last the game unless he has a shocker.
Phillip Lahm is in excellent form and can play left and right back as well as midfield these days. I think his class and versatility will make him stand out. Mario Gotze is one to watch as well; not sure if he will start games though. I think Poldi will also seize his chance given that Reus got injured.
They're going to the final.
I would have said Reus, but now I'll say Muller. He's good at smashing goals in.

Not sure, I did a quick Google and could not find said named restaurant.

I was a little out with my score prediction. but Muller is good at "smashing goals in" isnt he :smile:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Even if Pepe had not been sent off Germany would still have won comfortably. I was very impressed with the way Germany set up, an excellent formation that looked surprisingly mobile up front. The only downside was Muller's blatant cheating when trying to get Pepe sent off for his 'challenge'. Although Pepe subsequently proved he is more than dumb enough to get himself sent off on his own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here