Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle Deutschland gegen Portugal Gewinde ***

D

Deleted member 18477

Thomas Muller represents everything I hate about the modern game! I have an almost pathological hatred of him. I hate the way he plays the game, he screams for everything, the faces he pulls, the way he falls down, the way he cant seem to find a pair of socks that fit him. I have no idea whether he is a good player or not as I can't see past all the S@#t that comes with him! He is not the only one to do any of these things, but he is the only one that does them all....is he the most dislikeable player ever?? Other contenders, Ronaldo is one for me, I at leats have a grudging respect for, but Muller, nah! Pepe was arse for doing what he did, but bigger arse for not doing it properly! There...

He knows how to score a goal or 3 though... that's number 8 to his world cup tally... He could become the all time top world cup scorer in the next 2 world cups...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I didn't see the first half. Did Pepe deserve the red card?

When part of Mourinho's Real Madrid, Pepe along with Marcelo and Cavarlho was part of a disgusting trio of snide thugs. They could have won most games anyway with their very expensively assembled squad, but they were under orders from the cowardly eye-gouger to stamp on and maim quality opponents.

D

Deleted member 18477

I didn't see the first half. Did Pepe deserve the red card?

When part of Mourinho's Real Madrid, Pepe along with Marcelo and Cavarlho was part of a disgusting trio of snide thugs. They could have won most games anyway with their very expensively assembled squad, but they were under orders from the cowardly eye-gouger to stamp on and maim quality opponents.

Yes. Deserved. And it's that type of behaviour which no doubt meant he didn't start for Real in the champs league final. He cannot be trusted.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's amazing to see what a mature responsible player Ronaldo has become, massive change since he's been in Spain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Job done. Easy. Group of death my arse.

D

Deleted member 18477

Job done. Easy. Group of death my arse.

Pepe made it easy. Not sure why some were calling it a group of death though. Ghana and USA are hardly international powerhouses...

Germany to romp it... 9 points. Real tests to come in knockout stages and I can't help but see a semi final at worst for ze Germans. Impressive squad.

The big question is... Will Klose break the record?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Sagt man hier wirklich 'Gewinde', und nicht 'Garn'? Eine große Goethe-institut Prüfung hier in einem Monat - ich möchte up to date aussehen.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Good enough?

Not really. Too one sided and penalty plus sending off spoiled it a bit. Not that either decision was wrong or that Germany weren't a class above you understand.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sagt man hier wirklich 'Gewinde', und nicht 'Garn'? Eine große Goethe-institut Prüfung hier in einem Monat - ich möchte up to date aussehen.

Keine ahnung. Aber ich würde wahrscheinlich ,,Faden" sagen.

Also: Hauptsache Deutschland gewinnt und Ronaldo verliert, das verdammte Arschloch.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I heard a bit of him earlier as I drove home.

I did find myself wondering what on earth prompted the BBC to hire him. They don't have Allardyce, for example, the nearest equivalent.

i thought he was ok. Not brilliant but ok and had a good rapport with Darren Fletcher.
I think the bbc may have hired him because he was one of the managers of the season.
Not unreasonable surely?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I can't say I like Mueller's overreaction today, but I love how Pepe thinks it's out of order... He DEFINITELY wouldn't do similar, would he?

Last edited:

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
13th red card of his career I believe, I was shocked it was as little as that when I read it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's ein LANDESLIDE victory!

I actually found out the German for landslide when I read the German papers after the Euro elections - it's Durchmarsch for future reference. I've a feeling it will be dusted off again

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh dear. The Iberian peninsula has taken one hell of a beating. I'm sad and bitter enough to take profound joy at watching images of Ronaldo's stupid face in the aftermath of Portugal's humiliation to get enough satisfaction & peace to get me to sleep.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Den/die/das/der/dem deutsche mannschaft ist sehr gut, nein?

Pepe is nicht ein kannichien. Er ist ein groß dummkopf. Er wohnst in ein traum welt. Mein sach/sack is auf dem tisch.

And that, in 1996, was just about all the German you needed to get a GCSE. If anyone needs a teacher/translator I offer very reasonable rates.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here