Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle Deutschland gegen Frankreich Gewinde ***

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I certainly feel they can do it, but it will not be easy. Germany cannot afford any lapses at the back or missed chances up front. And getting the benefit of doubt seems to go with being the host nation so Germany need to be tight and clinical.

I think Germany Netherlands would be great. There is also some rivalry between these two nations.

Really?

Have the Dutch got all their bikes back yet?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Certainly cheering for Germany.

It has given me great pleasure to read this with my morning coffee. This is a significant milestone in my mission.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I certainly feel they can do it, but it will not be easy. Germany cannot afford any lapses at the back or missed chances up front. And getting the benefit of doubt seems to go with being the host nation so Germany need to be tight and clinical.

I think Germany Netherlands would be great. I'd love to see a European team succeed in South America and this final will deliver on this. There is also some rivalry between these two nations. Argentina would be okay though.

Germany-Netherlands are the two that seem to want it the most and have the best organisation and nous, but that would break the rule that only South American teams win on that continent.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Crap names as well. Fred, Jo, Hulk. Come on guys. Where are the Socrates, Falco, Dunga etc?

I don't remember who he was playing for, but it did amuse me to see a player called Mandy in a match the other night.

But yeah, we need a Rivellino, a Tostao or a Jarzimho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here