Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle Deutschland gegen der Oooo Ess Aaaaar Gewinde ***

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
USA show us how to do it, hope the FA are PROUD of that BELLEND Hodgson

It would have been impossible without our tried-and-true ENGLISH manager....
No, wait, it would have been impossible without our home-grown AMERICAN manager....

No wait...

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
USA show us how to do it, hope the FA are PROUD of that BELLEND Hodgson

Absolutely. US advance from an arguably tougher group than Group D. Would England have even got a point in Group G? How would we have done with Klinsmann as manager?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Sod the shame of it, it's that bloody chant of theirs I can't stand and the usual fawning from us as the BBC show crowd celebration shots from some random US city and bang on and on about how popular the game is over there. Who cares?! I can't stand the nation and never want them to succeed at anything.

i dunno, they're pretty good at sports. A US team has won the WORLD series of baseball, and has had the WORLD champion american football team for as long as i can remember. They dominate those sports so much on the WORLD stage its like they dont let any other countries enter the tournament!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
There are 5 of us Brits sharing an office with 20 Yanks. Having suffered the embarrassment of seeing England finish last in our group we now get to see USA advance to the next round. They are good lads but we aint never going to hear the last of this in the office. And fair play to them – their team is not one of the greatest but overall they showed guts, passion and determination. They also have an excellent manager with Klinsman – he took the unpopular decision of dropping Landon Donavan and he has been vindicated. Hodgson just reminds me of an undertaker

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There are 5 of us Brits sharing an office with 20 Yanks. Having suffered the embarrassment of seeing England finish last in our group we now get to see USA advance to the next round. They are good lads but we aint never going to hear the last of this in the office. And fair play to them – their team is not one of the greatest but overall they showed guts, passion and determination. They also have an excellent manager with Klinsman – he took the unpopular decision of dropping Landon Donavan and he has been vindicated. Hodgson just reminds me of an undertaker

Have you told them Yanks that Richard Carpenter was known at Withdean as the "Albion's Klinsman" ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here