Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hereford v Brighton & Hove Albion - 3pm

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Christ we are sh!t, can’t see us getting anything out of the game. We are going down, I worry for our future. Dick Knight or not it will be so hard to get back into the league. I just want to cry, don’t think I have felt so low.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bollocks. Stretcher on for Mcdonald. Not looking good.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That has to be the end of Gritt? We are sinking like the Titanic and Gritt is out of his depth.

Junior

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not sure how I feel about this game... two teams representing the worst in modern football, just some tools fecked over by property developers.

IMO wouldnt mind if both went down, much rather see Kidderminster go up with Macclesfield than keeping any of these doomed clubs around.

Not a great game so far.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I was listening at home, with [MENTION=24951]OvingdeanSeagull[/MENTION], who thankfully slept through most of it. He was less than a month old.

I remember thinking that if we lost he may not have a club to support when he became aware of the need for such a thing. Instead, his football supporting life started in the lower leagues at Withdean, and has seen nothing but phenomenal growth and success.

It's all a bit surreal, really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here