Help-White membership

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Ive been off here for a long while and cannot be bothered to trawl through the threads on here, and was wondering if anyone on here can give me a quick answer.

I was a season ticket holder last year but did not renew this season as i moved away. Will I be on the albion database and registered as a white member for the Villa game?

cheers

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I did actually do this about 2 years ago, but do you have to renew the white membership annually?

No. I think if you registered as an actual White member, this is a once-off thing and you don't need to re-register or do it annually. Pissed me off no end, the thought of paying ten gib to be put on a data-base!!!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
ok cheers. still would like to know the score concerning ex-season ticket holders tho as have a mate who is in that position

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
email this guy Rowan Bangs [RowanB@bhafc.co.uk]

He helped me getting my fan numbers a while back

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
When did White membership become annually renewable? I have a .pdf of a White membership form that makes no mention of this!? :angry:

I've never renewed and I'm almost 100% sure it's not annually renewable. Especially as Insider said there are thousands of white members.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
When did White membership become annually renewable? I have a .pdf of a White membership form that makes no mention of this!? :angry:

I've never renewed and I'm almost 100% sure it's not annually renewable. Especially as Insider said there are thousands of white members.

Well it looks like the club have made a boob then, as that form is on their site!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Apparently if you join as a white now you are a member till Falmer, a friend of mine called the club this week.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What's wrong with black members?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports