Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP- ST holder and I cannot seem to buy 4th round tickets on line

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Has anyone also noticed the booking fee has been reduced for the auto cup scheme. Seems to only have charged an extra 50p rather than £2

I think that was one of the sweeteners for joining it wasn't it? You're in for every cup game at home regardless of price or opposition - for that 'loyalty' they cut the booking fee I expect. Not for me thanks, finances dictate I'll decide on a match to match basis according to price and tv availability for our cup games.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yes, I got charged 3x50p which is better than 3 x £2 for the third round.

If you do it all in one transaction you don't get charged £2 booking fee for EACH ticket, just £2 for the transaction regardless of how many tickets.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you do it all in one transaction you don't get charged £2 booking fee for EACH ticket, just £2 for the transaction regardless of how many tickets.

Auto cup scheme does it as three separate transactions hence 3 charges. I have been promised £4 back, but I'm still waiting. Looks like I'm going to have to chase an extra £1 now

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I think that was one of the sweeteners for joining it wasn't it? You're in for every cup game at home regardless of price or opposition - for that 'loyalty' they cut the booking fee I expect. Not for me thanks, finances dictate I'll decide on a match to match basis according to price and tv availability for our cup games.

TBH I wasnt sure what the fee would have been. But for 3rd round was charged £2 per ticket.

Auto cup scheme does it as three separate transactions hence 3 charges. I have been promised £4 back, but I'm still waiting,

Was it stated it was going to be 50p booking? who did you contact re money back as was charged £2 per ticket for 3rd round too buddy

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
TBH I wasnt sure what the fee would have been. But for 3rd round was charged £2 per ticket.

Was it stated it was going to be 50p booking? who did you contact re money back as was charged £2 per ticket for 3rd round too buddy

No it has not been announced a lower charge, we have 3sts and I was charged £2 each for 3rd round instead of just one. I questioned this on ask the club and was promised a refund of the two I had been overcharged. If you paid one fee for one ticket that is right

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
No it has not been announced a lower charge, we have 3sts and I was charged £2 each for 3rd round instead of just one. I questioned this on ask the club and was promised a refund of the two I had been overcharged. If you paid one fee for one ticket that is right

Same mine are 2 sts, might ping them an e-mail - cheers

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Auto cup scheme does it as three separate transactions hence 3 charges. I have been promised £4 back, but I'm still waiting. Looks like I'm going to have to chase an extra £1 now

To be clear - I'm not claiming that the auto cup scheme should have charged you as one transaction rather than as each ticket as I'm not in that scheme so have no idea. But I do know that normal online ticket transactions for league games don't charge £2 per ticket, rather £2 per transaction.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've tried logging on several times today with no joy. I see that it's still impossible to get on it. The club really should sort out its online ticketing, I have to use the phone every single time - this is 2013, not 1995.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
To be clear - I'm not claiming that the auto cup scheme should have charged you as one transaction rather than as each ticket as I'm not in that scheme so have no idea. But I do know that normal online ticket transactions for league games don't charge £2 per ticket, rather £2 per transaction.

The auto cup scheme is doing it wrong at the moment, it charges a fee for each ticket as it seems to ignore, or the software does not understand, that 3 friends and family tickets are linked. The transactions show separately on my credit card so I am charged 3 fees. If I wasn't on the scheme I would get charged one fee. I assume the lower charge is the club trying to get round the problem as I have been charged £1.50 rather than £2.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've tried logging on several times today with no joy. I see that it's still impossible to get on it. The club really should sort out its online ticketing, I have to use the phone every single time - this is 2013, not 1995.

I can log on fine but that's it. Everything else just hangs indefinitely.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Any advice - what am i doing wrong - selecting My reserved seats and nothings coming up. I see waiting list people can buy on line from 6pm today but am i now barred from buying my seats. I am doing something wrong or am I ******.

Think you missed the boat

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
ive been trying to buy for an hour, occasionally i get as far as checkout before it freezes, but ultimately i can never get the tickets purchased! will give up shortly....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here