Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP- ST holder and I cannot seem to buy 4th round tickets on line

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
Any advice - what am i doing wrong - selecting My reserved seats and nothings coming up. I see waiting list people can buy on line from 6pm today but am i now barred from buying my seats. I am doing something wrong or am I ******.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Couldn't even buy them at the ground yesterday.

Madness.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
just booked mine,but had to select my seat from the stadium plan rather than using reserved seat as it would not work.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Couldn't even buy them at the ground yesterday.

Madness.

Yes you could, I got ours there yesterday no problems and no booking fee.

They stopped selling at 2pm, so I queued up after the game and got the later train instead. Had a nasty feeling things might go tits up for me online (not that I'm saying others haven't been able to get them online ok).

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Just trying now. Click add reserved tickets and get told I have 5 minutes to make transaction. So far so good, except the basket is empty

How about BHA maximise their revenue by letting people buy their tickets. It would be good to do this before people stop trying, as I have done with food and drink at half-time. Quite ridiculous that a Business cannot supply demand yet continues to advertise its product.

Rant over, and breathe. Glass of wine I think

Seems fine now. be nice if they could actually tell people if there is an issue. Being a fan i will come back, but Customers are generally not so tolerant

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

They stopped selling at 2pm, so I queued up after the game and got the later train instead. Had a nasty feeling things might go tits up for me online (not that I'm saying others haven't been able to get them online ok).
I was in the queue for a while, after 2, then bloke finally decides to say they weren't selling cup tickets.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

Same here. Got there about 1ish and bought all 3 of mine with no booking fee. Job done no worries at all

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I was in the queue for a while, after 2, then bloke finally decides to say they weren't selling cup tickets.

They were filtering people going into the club shop. If you wanted to buy tickets you had to go round to another door that led into the back of the shop. They had a little board up stating that at 2pm cup ticket sales would stop. Unfortunately if you was queing as far back as outside or in the concrete block hallway thingy you wouldn't have seen this board as it was right near the steward inside the rear of the shop by that lift.

So yes, the info was there right from the off, but only those at the head of the queue would have seen it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
'Dewe Road Gull' just told me our band of six are in the back of the North again------bring it on:thumbsup:
Seemed to be loads of seats still???

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Has anyone also noticed the booking fee has been reduced for the auto cup scheme. Seems to only have charged an extra 50p rather than £2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here