Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP- ST holder and I cannot seem to buy 4th round tickets on line

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Yes you could, I got ours there yesterday no problems and no booking fee.

They stopped selling at 2pm, so I queued up after the game and got the later train instead. Had a nasty feeling things might go tits up for me online (not that I'm saying others haven't been able to get them online ok).

Why do the club not charge a booking fee for telephone and counter sales and make it free or discounted for online? In my mind the associated costs to the club on the former methods are far greater than the latter.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Why do the club not charge a booking fee for telephone and counter sales and make it free or discounted for online? In my mind the associated costs to the club on the former methods are far greater than the latter.

I've no idea.

Have a look here On line v in person!!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
i booked my seat last night in the esl.. and was surprised to see i had a wsl seat there online too! something wasnt working dear club. idve been peed off if my seat was advertised on someone elses online allocation!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, finally got connected and bought seats - the first time I've ever bought seats without having to use the phone. I don't even mind paying the £2 fee - it's better than queuing for 30 minutes on the phone

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
So just so I'm clear, as a season ticket holder what was the period of exclusivity? I thought we had until the 14th Jan (today). Was it 1800 yesterday (13th Jan)? I've just re-read the ticket information on the website and I still can't work it out. Is it the point at which tickets go on sale to people on the ST waiting list that we lose our right to our seats?

Either way I haven't been able to load my Reserved seat since last night so I assume it is gone now ...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So just so I'm clear, as a season ticket holder what was the period of exclusivity? I thought we had until the 14th Jan (today). Was it 1800 yesterday (13th Jan)? I've just re-read the ticket information on the website and I still can't work it out. Is it the point at which tickets go on sale to people on the ST waiting list that we lose our right to our seats?

Either way I haven't been able to load my Reserved seat since last night so I assume it is gone now ...

They went on sale to non-STH with at least 50 loyalty points (such as myself) about 5 minutes ago.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Doh...for some reason i thought i had until 6pm tonight..god knows why...my seats gone...o well...time to get a different view i guess

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Yes its all go for 50 pointers. Failed to reserve my ST but as ever cup games are a good opportunity to try other parts of the ground.
ESU block C this time. Front row- seems like a good spot to look at all the pretty patterns.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i have got my tickets in the south block g but i will have to move if we get arsenal,so i asked if they could put the 3 of us in the north before they all go,told they can't untill they know who we are playing.if we move the will give me 3 tickets somewhere at no extra cost,gutted i bet i end up in the corner somewhere.not a great way to treat a st holder as tickets are going on sale to others and will end up with shit seats if we get arsenal:tantrum:

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i have got my tickets in the south block g but i will have to move if we get arsenal,so i asked if they could put the 3 of us in the north before they all go,told they can't untill they know who we are playing.if we move the will give me 3 tickets somewhere at no extra cost,gutted i bet i end up in the corner somewhere.not a great way to treat a st holder as tickets are going on sale to others and will end up with shit seats if we get arsenal:tantrum:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
the system wouldn't let me get 8 tickets in the north despite having every person in my family and friends. managed to bag 8 in the west upper though, frustrating

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here