Help Required! Liverpool Game in NYC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
At your computer. On sky player, or an illegal stream of sky sports.

BHADAZ

Sep 10, 2011
lancing
dont know about that but its on sky sports along with the leeds game 2 days later if you cant find anywhere will prob be on the internet

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'll ask Shaun if he'll be showing it in Foley's

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Havent yet tried Foleys - and im in Phoenix next week for work so may have to sneak out for a long lunch...

RedHook-Seagull

Sep 21, 2011
Brighton Vs Liverpool Live in NYC

Hey. I live in NYC and will be heading to watch the game, probably at Nevada Smiths or anywhere else there might be some seagulls.

Also considering the Liverpool supporters club especially if anyone else is up for it. Should be some volume on the screen. Its the 11th street bar (510 11th st).

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Redhook - I can make either, let me know which one you are going to. Somehow I think Nevada Smith's might be a bit flat and 11th Street Bar will have more atmosphere - and they do Old Speckled Hen!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Shaun in Foleys said he will more than likely be showing it in the bar today. You could call them on (212) 290-0080

18 W 33rd St
New York, NY 10001

RedHook-Seagull

Sep 21, 2011
Brighton Vs Liverpool head to 11th street bar!

I'll definitely go to the 11th st Liverpool bar if there is at least 1 other seagull because they're bound to have the audio on.

I was also thinking the Nevada Smiths atmosphere might be a bit flat..

Google maps says its on 11th st between Ave A and Ave B. I've never been there....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
OK, see you @ 11th Street Bar. It’s quite a long narrow bar – so hopefully not too many scousers. There’s a stage area for bands at the far end which is a bit bigger. If too crowded Nevada Smiths is only 3 blocks away on 3rd Avenue. I’m aiming to get there about 2.30

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
OK, see you @ 11th Street Bar. It’s quite a long narrow bar – so hopefully not too many scousers. There’s a stage area for bands at the far end which is a bit bigger. If too crowded Nevada Smiths is only 3 blocks away on 3rd Avenue. I’m aiming to get there about 2.30

I'll look to join you guys if I may....

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

RedHook-Seagull

Sep 21, 2011
11th street bar Brighton Vs Liverpool

Great I'll aim to be at 11th street bar for about 2:30 as well and hope some other people see this and get there too (countrygull and more?).

Why is there no NYC supporters club? (or just an email list so people can meet for televised games, especially as there'll be more now we're in the championship).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports