Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Robert Eaton Shirt in Foleys NYC

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
For those of you who don't know, there is a Robert Eaton shirt hanging up in my mate Shaun's bar, Foleys NYC. Richie M visited Foleys and very kindly donated the shirt as a tribute.
Shaun has taken a keen interest in the whole story behind this and has just informed me that one of the NY TV companies wants to do a story on this due to the upcoming 10th anniversary.
As soon as I have a link to the news video, I will post it on here.
Another great tribute to the memory of Rob I'm sure you'll all agree.
Cheers, Mac.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
good to hear

his memory will hopefully continue through REMF and all the good that it does for very many years to come

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Just spoke to him again and it's actually ITN who want to do the piece.

Let's hope they do him proud.

(And thanks Aelred)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Never thought I'd say this...but thanks to CRYSTAL PALACE fans to keep this ongoing....Aargh! I've said it now....picks up coat and exits stage left!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
I went to see this last night. DECADE - Home

It's not in a theatre, but in a former trading hall that has been transformed to look like the restaurant at the top of the World Trade Centre. You go through 'security checks' and sit at tables in the 'restaurant' and can see out of the 'windows' while the performance goes on around you. Powerful and challenging theatre; maybe too powerful if you've lost someone close. Recommended though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Never thought I'd say this...but thanks to CRYSTAL PALACE fans to keep this ongoing....Aargh! I've said it now....picks up coat and exits stage left!!

Nothing wrong with that at all, there are times to put football rivalry aside and use a love of the game to do something good that benefits many, REMF is probably the best example I can think of. Long may it continue.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Bozza and Uncle Spielberg be on the video ?

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
For those of you who don't know, there is a Robert Eaton shirt hanging up in my mate Shaun's bar, Foleys NYC. Richie M visited Foleys and very kindly donated the shirt as a tribute.
Shaun has taken a keen interest in the whole story behind this and has just informed me that one of the NY TV companies wants to do a story on this due to the upcoming 10th anniversary.
As soon as I have a link to the news video, I will post it on here.
Another great tribute to the memory of Rob I'm sure you'll all agree.
Cheers, Mac.

I think a big well done should go to all those who have contributed the the REMF like Uncle Spielberg, they have done our club and the Eaton family proud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here