Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help needed. Do I move or stay

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Can people help me make my mind up. I have to decide by the end of the day. I am currently in the ESU row Q, we have a really good view. However it does feel a bit far away from the action and the atmosphere is some what dull. My daughter says she wants to move to the north stand where the atmosphere is. We have been given NN 1 B row Q. I have looked at the seats and it is a lot closer to the action and a good view of the North goal. My daughter loves the view and is desperate to move, she told me that its all old people in the ESU. I just think the view down to the south end is difficult to see the action. Please help me, I have to let them know by the end of the day and then they will release my ESU seats. Can some north standers persuade me to move or any ESU persuade me that the atmosphere will get better.

move to wsu block G great view good atmosphere problem solved - maybe you will never be able to make a decision with 3 options now:thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think I have persuaded the five 24 year old plonkers I have to look after:laugh:, that the view from East Upper far outweighs the atmosphere in the North Stand.
We change our seats to the North for all the cup games and go to all the London games so we can get our going fecking mental :mad:fix from them.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
QUOTE=T soprano;5628912]Block H is louder than G
You lot only follow our lead:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

no way! :tantrum::tantrum:

Amazes me the atmosphere threads about WSU as I think blocks G and maybe H are very good for atmos!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I think I have persuaded the five 24 year old plonkers I have to look after:laugh:, that the view from East Upper far outweighs the atmosphere in the North Stand.
We change our seats to the North for all the cup games and go to all the London games so we can get our going fecking mental :mad:fix from them.

See if you could get WU h block Simmo just think we could watch the games side by side

Same price as north stand and a better atmos

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
QUOTE=T soprano;5628912]Block H is louder than G
You lot only follow our lead:thumbsup:

no way! :tantrum::tantrum:

Amazes me the atmosphere threads about WSU as I think blocks G and maybe H are very good for atmos![/QUOTE]

H G & I blocks all good
Think coz it's so close to north the noise just filters up

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
move to wsu block G great view good atmosphere problem solved - maybe you will never be able to make a decision with 3 options now:thumbsup:

Indeed. G Block WSU. Great Atmosphere, Great View.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Where do you sit in the ESU

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Aisle E3B---Row B---Seat 0534.
Our six are one row back from the edge:eek: My seat is ten yards out from the 18 yard BOX. I spend a lot of time screaming OFFSIDE or NOT if we are attacking:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here