Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help needed. Do I move or stay

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Have you thought about a move to the WSU? better atmosphere and still a decent view. North and South ends of the WSU are pretty entertaining.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
That's what worries me. The club are not flexible to let you try out seats before you commit. It's a lot of money to spend on a seat that once in, that's it for the season

But you have a pic so assume you've sat in there after a game? I'm in same quandary as you but mine is about cost.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Have you thought about a move to the WSU? better atmosphere and still a decent view. North and South ends of the WSU are pretty entertaining.

I was going to suggest the same, the north end of the upper west H block is as cheap as the north and has a great view the atmos is great near the back of H Block
And you would also get to sit near me stevie ( no leaving on the 85th minute though ):thumbsup:

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Me the football. My daughter the choir and that's the problem. Having said that we will be on top of any action at the north end and near the players as they celebrate goals. But miss the south end action or at least perspective of the play.

Well, you're paying, so go where YOU want to go! Your daughter probably just wants what she thinks of as youthful excitement. (If she's youthful, that is.) And that youthful excitement is probably better acquired with her mates, not her Dad.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
The view is really good, that's what makes it a hard decision

Doesn't get much better than this

18.03.13 009.JPG

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
But you have a pic so assume you've sat in there after a game? I'm in same quandary as you but mine is about cost.

Yes I did after Leicester game. But it's not the same as watching the football. Great view of the north goal and down at the other goal. It's just past the half way line you can not get a perspective on play

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I am thinking staying for another season and maybe move around for cup games and my daughter can get her excitement then and at the away games.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Yes I did after Leicester game. But it's not the same as watching the football. Great view of the north goal and down at the other goal. It's just past the half way line you can not get a perspective on play

I went in the north for Newcastle cup game shit view when kicking towards the south goal
If you wanna go to watch the game and get a good atmos like I said West upper at the north end is the place to be and cheap as north

I have tried moving further forward, not 2 seats together at the moment. Although that is changing every day. Maybe today might be different. I have to agree with the view. It's just that it feels detached from the action. We do go away to a few away games and I suppose we could change seats for cup games and then maybe next year if things are no better.

last season we were at the back of the wsu which did feel detatched thats why we moved esu 5 rows back with a great view and near the away fans and its been super:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 143.jpg
    143.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF7133.JPG
    DSCF7133.JPG
    539.8 KB · Views: 77

D

Deleted member 18477

Simples in my book. If you want the view then stay where you are, if you want the atmosphere then move. :)

This. The view of half the pitch will be crap! But the atmosphere better...

Pros and cons.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
You said you are in row Q, I am in row R and that is my view. Have you got "Churchill" at the end of the row in front of you?

PS, we dont get wet in the ESU so thats another plus over the North

To my right, at the end of the row in front, is a special needs chap who gets very excited by Fanzone, and shouts "Come on Brighton" in a high piercing voice throughout each match, at 3 minute intervals.:) Doesn't really look like Churchill, though.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thats the fellow, he is so keen with his high pitched voice. Churchill is the nickname the chap in front of me gave him, he must be your neighbour, i'm in 622.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Where are you moving to in the NW and where did you move from

I am moving to Block N1A row M.
This is actually the front row in this part of the block as it is by the centre isle, so my young son will have no one in front of him.
I am currently a season ticket holder in the SW Corner but have moved as there were no spaces left for my son who wants to go next season.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I am going to make decision in an hour and I am going with the majority on here. So just say. Stay or move

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
If you and daughter want to stand and sing move to NorthWest. If not, stay. Out of interest, how old is she? could she not have a seat on her own?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here