Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Help needed - Chelsea Ticket

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Definitely issues with Brighton post, know a few who haven't had recent tickets through in time and had to get dupes picked up
Yeah I should have known better - I had to have duplicates 3 times last season.
In my head i thought it was a digital ticket.
Palace and West Ham are this season , I think.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
This thread has all the info you need

Will take my chances with the supporter services rep at the stadium.
Looks like the only option.

Anyone know when they're usually open for business on a match day?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
You can email supporter services if no one is picking up the phone
It isn't that no-one's picking up.
There just is no option to get to anyone.
Supporter services are available Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00

This is also the case for picking up emails.

It seems the only way of speaking to Supporter Services, is on matchday, at the ground.
Which is fair enough.
But it would be good if that was explained as the only available last ditch option.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
It isn't that no-one's picking up.
There just is no option to get to anyone.
Supporter services are available Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00

This is also the case for picking up emails.

It seems the only way of speaking to Supporter Services, is on matchday, at the ground.
Which is fair enough.
But it would be good if that was explained as the only available last ditch option.
They may check the emails on match days mate, just put your fan no. on an email and say not received request duplicate. Can't hurt

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's what I'm hoping.
I have tried emailing Supporter services - but it does imply that they only check emails during office hours and will try to respond within 5 days.
That thing from the Everton game I pasted into post #9 says that they monitor their inbox right up til kickoff time. So if you mail them with thread title 'Chelsea Duplicate' and include your fan number and (Chelsea?) seat in the email then they should be able to sort you out with a duplicate ticket. Can't to do any harm either way, I'd have thought

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
You’ll be fine. Just be a persistent blagger / ticket holder mate.
Yeah - Will get there early with all necessary evidence.
I'm sure the rep at the ground will be helpful, they've always seemed to be, when picking up tickets previously

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
That thing from the Everton game I pasted into post #9 says that they monitor their inbox right up til kickoff time. So if you mail them with thread title 'Chelsea Duplicate' and include your fan number and (Chelsea?) seat in the email then they should be able to sort you out with a duplicate ticket. Can't to do any harm either way, I'd have thought
Yeah I did that last night anyway - so hopefully the situation will be easily solved on the day,

Thanks for the advice

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
It has just occurred to me that my ticket has not been delivered yet.

I thought it might have been a digital only ticket, but having just checked I see that's not the case.
Apparently I needed to contact Supporter services by no later than 9 hours ago.

I'm sure I've seen people share advice on what to do in similar circumstances on here..

Or am I f***ed?
Mine havent turned up either.
i spoke to the club yesterday they are getting reprints for collection at the ground by the away end NOT Chelsea ticket office.
There is quite a list of people needing tickets so he told me so he added me to the growing list as some only got posted tuesday and the post was never gonna get there in time.

Get there early and im sure they can help you.

Lets hope the que is not Charlton Away in size!!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I will . I doubt they will be open much before 12:30 though will they?
Call Chelsea rather than Albion - I left my Leeds tickets at home a couple of seasons ago, I called their ticket office as Albions was shut - they asked for ID and evidence that I'd purchased tickets and then printed them out for collection when I arrived.

One of my sons repeatedly forgot tickets for away games and always got duplicates. Should be fine but worth phoning so you can get things moving with them prior to arriving at the ground

For the Chelsea cup game, the ticket office actually sent someone up to Stanford Bridge to sort out all the problems on the day. Assume the same will happen again. My cup ticket arrived a week after the game but everything was sorted smoothly at the ground

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Mine havent turned up either.
i spoke to the club yesterday they are getting reprints for collection at the ground by the away end NOT Chelsea ticket office.
There is quite a list of people needing tickets so he told me so he added me to the growing list as some only got posted tuesday and the post was never gonna get there in time.

Get there early and im sure they can help you.

Lets hope the que is not Charlton Away in size!!
Can assure you it’s shorter now, I’m outside the flats on valley grove, I’m optimistic I’ll be in within the hour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here