Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forgot ticket!!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Someone I know* has forgotten their ticket for today’s match. They are well on their way to Nottingham, so no possibility of going home to pick it up. They’ve spoken to the Forest ticket office, who have told them to contact BHAFC ticket office - but that’s closed.
Has anyone else had problems like this before? Any suggestions?

*definitely NOT me 😊

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Ah yes, the good old asking for a friend...

I'm assuming the ticket office opens at a certain time since it's Saturday?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On the bottom left hand side of the Brighton ticket page there is a “start a conversation“ speech bubble button, have you tried that?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A couple of numbers that might help

Supporter Liaison Officer
Sarah Gould
Email: Click here
Phone: 01273 668855 (option 1)

Club Superstore Phone: 01273 668855 (option 3)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Someone I know* has forgotten their ticket for today’s match. They are well on their way to Nottingham, so no possibility of going home to pick it up. They’ve spoken to the Forest ticket office, who have told them to contact BHAFC ticket office - but that’s closed.

*definitely NOT me 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have a ticket waiting up there. I was randomly selected for collection but I have childcare issues and could no longer go (yes, I know how it looks!). You could have mine if the club will allow it.
I was going to suggest something along these lines anyway, but you've presented the solution.

Albion have ticket office staff on-site in Nottingham today for ticket collection / ID-checking purposes. so @Jim in the West should seek them out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My friend started a thread about a parking issue for his "friend".
I thought the fops on NSC would all fall for it - and they did! ;)
This really will be Jim's daughter.

However I don't see that as a remotely valid reason for not taking the piss. :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As posted elsewhere -be polite!!!

Already in Nottingham celebrating his 19th birthday, Jnr did the same to me.

Screenshot_20231124-230323~3.png

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Incidentally, I made it all the way to the train station, just in time for the train I'd bought an advance ticket for, before remembering that I'd left my ticket on the mantelpiece.
Simultaneously the most infuriating time to realise and also relieving that I hadn't already got on the train.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For @Jim in the West and anyone else…

Please go to the ticket office at Nottingham Forest and one of the BHAFC team (Lauren, today) will be there to assist you. Please ensure you have photo ID with you.

If you ever have this issue please just go to the away stadium as the Albion always send a full customer list for the purpose of reprints. And take photo ID!

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

*definitely NOT me 😊
Have you emailed Barbs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here