Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Help needed - Chelsea Ticket

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It has just occurred to me that my ticket has not been delivered yet.

I thought it might have been a digital only ticket, but having just checked I see that's not the case.
Apparently I needed to contact Supporter services by no later than 9 hours ago.

I'm sure I've seen people share advice on what to do in similar circumstances on here..

Or am I f***ed?

Dillis

Aug 29, 2021
I have had no post delivery this week so went into my local delivery office this afternoon and they gave me my post which included the ticket luckily. You could try that if yours is open tomorrow. Supporters Services told me otherwise to call them before 5pm Friday and they would have Chelsea issue me a duplicate ticket at SB

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have had no post delivery this week so went into my local delivery office this afternoon and they gave me my post which included the ticket luckily. You could try that if yours is open tomorrow. Supporters Services told me otherwise to call them before 5pm Friday and they would have Chelsea issue me a duplicate ticket at SB
Thanks.

Sounds like I'm f***ed though,

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thanks.

Sounds like I'm f***ed though,
Not necessarily.

If it’s a case of the ticket not having been delivered, I’m fairly certain there will be people on here tomorrow with the right sort of contacts to get your problem resolved by Sunday.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not necessarily.

If it’s a case of the ticket not having been delivered, I’m fairly certain there will be people on here tomorrow with the right sort of contacts to get your problem resolved by Sunday.
Thanks - I just had a quick search and i think the consensus is that worst case scenario, just turn up at the ground with photo id.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Give Supporters services a ring in the morning and I'm sure they'll be able to help. If there's nobody around tomorrow, they usually have someone working match days for scenarios like this one in the worst case.

Brentford supporting mate of mine travelled down to Stamford Bridge from Cambridgeshire and only realised he had left his- and the guy he was meeting up with's-tickets at home a few weeks back, didn't even bother trying the ticket office and sat and watched the game in a nearby pub 😕 absolute melon.

I'm sure you'll be fine, just get onto sorting it as soon as you can.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Supporter Services phone lines might not be open, but the Chat facility might be. Good luck.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thanks - I just had a quick search and i think the consensus is that worst case scenario, just turn up at the ground with photo id.
This is the best course of action and will enable you to be issued with a duplicate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Somebody posted this when their Everton ticket didn't arrive in time. Presumably much the same process would apply here. Anybody able to confirm?

Screenshot_20231202_091058_Chrome.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes but that's for mobile tickets. The OP isn't looking for mobile one. I do think he might get it sorted via supporter services or at the ground though.
Sure, but the process will be near-identical shirley, seeing as how the desired outcome is the same ie to provide OP with a paper ticket they can pick up at the ground

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Sure, but the process will be near-identical shirley, seeing as how the desired outcome is the same ie to provide OP with a paper ticket they can pick up at the ground
That's what I'm hoping.
I have tried emailing Supporter services - but it does imply that they only check emails during office hours and will try to respond within 5 days.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Supporter Services phone lines might not be open, but the Chat facility might be. Good luck.
Webchat appears to be just a list of queries leading to a recommendation to phone supporter services

I haven't received my AWAY match tickets​

Away match tickets are printed by the away club and sent to us usually around three weeks before the match. The Supporter Services team then match each ticket up with the ones our fans have purchased and get them in the post asap. As this is a manual process it can take time, so please bear with us!

The tickets are then usually posted to arrive no later than a week before the game (where possible). If you haven't received them please contact Supporter Services, on the last working day before the game. We will then ensure duplicate tickets are available for you to collect at the away stadium, note that you will need to bring Photo ID with you to collect your tickets.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept requests for duplicate tickets any further in advance than the day before the game. We need to make sure there is no chance that the original tickets will turn up, so that we don't block tickets unnecessarily. We then send a list of duplicate requests to the away club on the day of the game, as only they can print the tickets. For most away Premier League games a member of the Albion Supporter Services team will be in attendance on the day to offer any further assistance you may need.

Company Logo

Messenger is minimized

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It is a bit poor that there isn't a way of contacting the club about tickets on a matchday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You’ll be fine. Just be a persistent blagger / ticket holder mate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread has all the info you need

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ring the club, there will be someone there, if only in the shop. I left my ticket at home once, and realised on the way to Derby. The club rang Derby, told me to go to their ticket office, where they printed me a duplicate.

I'm sure something similar can be done for you.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
It has just occurred to me that my ticket has not been delivered yet.

I thought it might have been a digital only ticket, but having just checked I see that's not the case.
Apparently I needed to contact Supporter services by no later than 9 hours ago.

I'm sure I've seen people share advice on what to do in similar circumstances on here..

Or am I f***ed?
Definitely issues with Brighton post, know a few who haven't had recent tickets through in time and had to get dupes picked up

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Ring the club, there will be someone there, if only in the shop. I left my ticket at home once, and realised on the way to Derby. The club rang Derby, told me to go to their ticket office, where they printed me a duplicate.

I'm sure something similar can be done for you.
The only number I can find just gives me options, which all lead to a loop which eventually ends in advising me to email/check website

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here